Yes, of course it should be allowed. I'm in a relationship with a girl (have been in one with a guy before too, I guess that makes me bisexual but I don't really like to label it) but even before I was I've been for same sex marriage. She actually lives in a state where gay marriage is legal (Connecticut) and we have civil partnerships in the UK, but if (big if) we ever decided to get married it'd be tricky as things stand at the moment. Plus you still hear of way too many attacks on gay/bisexual people. A while ago in London a gay man was killed by some young girls, it was really horrific. As proud as I am of this country for having the civil partnerships, we still have a long way to go. I still feel awkward holding my girlfriend's hand and showing affection in public (we don't go over the top or anything, we're not one of those couples, lol) and one time we were in Grand Central minding our own business, sitting close and acting very obviously like girlfriends - when a group of people came over and asked to take a picture of us kissing for their scavenger hunt. Just wow. I suppose at least they asked rather than just creeping on us and taking the picture without us knowing, but I was really really put off by that. It creeped me the hell out. Like we were some kind of novelty :/ I just hate that I always have to look over my shoulder to make sure no one's watching us, but I suppose there's always going to be people that don't want us to be together, which is really sad. Because I don't think anyone has the right to tell someone who they can and can't marry.

And lol that turned into a rant