Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spend too much time on Lea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm crtainly additced. i love it here.

everyone is so nce, and Utora is just so random and funny and i love you for that *huggles*

yes, i'm addicted. i visit every day, for at least 5 hours every day, usually more. I'M HOOKED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think I spend too much time here. What...600 posts in 4 days? On from 8:30AM to 11:30 PM? Heck naw........I definitly ain't on here too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to spend so much time on Lea, but I don't have that much time anymore...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't spent much time here these last months... And these last weeks I almost didn't visit this forum. I used to visit the forum everyday, and spend a lot of time here, but then, I thought "Why am I losing so much time here? I have to do some other things" and also I have been busy with lots of exams (I have at least 6 more exams in the next two weeks)... So... well, I may visit Lea more often in Summer, but I don't know. Depends on how bored I will be and how busy my friend will be (he's going to work on Summer).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's good you've been concentrating chiefly on your work, LR. Curriculars are vigorous, with upright importance. -- Good to see you're still around, Lion Roar. Best of luck, mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Sonique

I'll try to get in more often in summer. I miss all of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I thought this topic was long dead and buried...anyway I've been away for a bit...going through a few things IRL at the moment so I haven't had time to visit Lea but I think I'm back now...

Queeny Utora your post count never ceases to amaze me!

Once I sort my life out I'll be on here all the time again...spouting randomness at y'all!