Thanks Thanks:  24

Thread: The Lion Guard (2015)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know, it's confusing xD Apparently "Ono the Tickbird" was the last episode of season 1, then they announced there would be a hiatus during May, and now they say season 2 starts on July. They should have made a proper season finale, sheesh! >_<

Anyway, there's also 5 new episodes announced:

"Babysitter Bunga" - July 7th
    "Savannah Summit" - July 7th
    "The Travelling Baboon" - July 14th
    "Ono and the Egg" - July 21st
    "Rise of Scar" - July 30th (TV movie)

There's gonna be a lot of talk about that last one, seems that the rumors were true I don't know what to make of it, I guess I'm excited but also very skeptical.
    Whatever they do, I hope it's a good episode (and that they bring Jeremy Irons back at least xP)

UPDATE: The Lion Guard: Rise of Scar will be a TV movie, like Return of the Roar.... Ok now we're talking!
    Last edited by Leorgathar; June 10th, 2017 at 03:43 AM.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    (Sticking this thread )

Thanks for the updates, Leor. It seems like you've become our best source for breaking TLG news!

I'm pretty excited for the new TV movie. It's always great when they explain some back story or bring back popular characters. One can only watch so many standalone episodes (though I know that format works better for reruns and for younger audiences).