As some of you know, I have two fluffy roomies named Ziggy and Cassian since January this year

They're Norwegian Forest Cats, my favourite breed <3 They'll grow up to be really big and heavy (though not as big as Maine Coons) which I love, haha, though it makes it difficult to transport them. I'm hoping I'll have a car by the time I need to travel with them xP Right now they're just about to turn 9 months old. They're brothers from the same litter; I decided I wanted two from the beginning so that they can keep each other company while I'm away during the days.

I was browsing for cats for sale back in November on what is, essentially, the Swedish eBay (though on this site you can post ads for anything and everything, from pets to houses to jobs) and it just so happened that the breeder lived in the neighbouring town! I think that I decided there and then that I wanted them, haha. I brought them home after New Year's and even though it's been a long period of adjustment for both them and me, we're all finally settling down and coming to terms with that we're stuck with each other now They're such lovely cats with great temperaments. Aside from nibbling on every piece of loose clothing or plastic bag that happens to be lying around (which on the other hand means that my flat is 100% more tidy these days, haha), they're so well-behaved. I'm really quite impressed - you can tell they were raised well!

My family visited last weekend and brought their good camera, so I have some really nice pictures of them at last. Naturally I have to post some here, now that I can actually contribute to this thread

It's extremely difficult to photograph them both together, so I tried to bribe them with treats while my dad took the pictures, haha.

Ziggy.

Cassian (and Ziggy).