Fair enough, if theres games in that list people actually want to play fair enough. Good Japanese games badly converted into english aren't my thing, same with subbed Naruto over dubbed. FFXIII would be the only thing there thats actually slightly appealing to me.

Originally posted by shadow
and lets not forget that most 360 games will hit the pcs...not very exlusive if ya ask me sense almost everyone ps3 owners or not has a pc
Yeah, and most PS3 games will also hit PCs. So... yeah, both PS3 and XBox360 games (some of them) will hit PCs. Why not just spec out the PC than get a consul at all? Apart from the (very) few exclusive games to both, the PC gets the best of both worlds.

Eh, one can't say "PS3 is better than 360" without knowing the facts about the PS3 in the first place. Its like saying "My TV is better than your TV" without knowing the pixel count or dimensions or whatever. You can't compare without knowing specifics.

Simba '04 - If you have more specific details about the PS3 that you know through playing it (or simply knowing a hell of a lot about it) poke me!