Kisirani kept a stone face, quite a challenge considering the cold and the fact that all of this was getting under her skin as quite a scary situvation. The young female wasn't easily scared but you have to remeber even if she acts grown-up and in someways is very mature for her age, she was just a child. The choice the price had given her and the other rogue became more of a rethorical question atleast conserns with her.

What could she do, to help this situvation at all? She was a mear juvenile(11), and she was severly crippled; half-blind! Kisirani didn't like the look of the lioness commander, though she hid her anxity to the best of her abilities. "Yes..." the little lioness utterd as the commander turned to them with the option of question asking.

"What good use am I?" she began only to pause shortly after, "I am young, I am half-blind.. thus can't fight! I guess death is the only option left for me.." Kisirani's voice where strained, she didn't like to talk about her disability but she realised that she couldn't pretend to be normal, she had a sever handicap and it pained her.