Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your family!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ KS: Your mom looks cool with short hair! Go KS's Mom!

@ Lucits : Dont' feel too bad about the dad being old thing...I know where you're coming from hahaha. :woeisme:

My Family

Papa Smurf: My dad is 62 years old. He is pretty hostile alot, but if you agree with him on most terfs, things should go fine. He was a Naval Officer Before, During, and After the Vietnam War. He never saw any true and lethal combat, but he did plenty of work in the engineering department. His favvy weapon was the B.A.R. [Browning Automatic Rifle] I have carried his traits in appearance, love for WWII and rifles and just the very nature of himself. But I don't find myself being angry like him. He treats me and my other brother like we are his space cadets ready for flight, and loves to get us up at 3 am and take us on treks through the forest like we're humping in some south africa congo forest. He used to work for the USA Defense ...department.. I don't know it's name. But he is responsible for ALOT of the design on some missile..the Pioneer I think? I can't remember, but he was a major manager of it's construction. Now he works at a French Mecial Company Biomeriux. He wokrs right under the leader of the french buisness, who basicly owns alot of the French comapnies out here.

Mother Mary Sure enough, we gotta have the keeper of peace. She's 51, has more of an Irish decent/ french. She is a hard working mother of 9. I look up to her alot. She gets me through my day, is very loving and understanding, but she's an airforce lady. There is NO sneaking past these two. I feel like Paul Brickhill in Stalag Luft III. They have us so bent INTO shape, if you slip up once on your chores they got this 42 lb rock we have to hold outside in a trench for 25 mins. You drop it, we get to do schoolwork through the weekend. And then some. She works at WALLY WORLD!

Jessica 1 : 27 years old I think.She has been married thrice. She is the wild woman of the family. Has caused more trouble than you can imagine. She likes me the most out of the entire family. I must say that I went with her in a car ride at 3 am, while she was drunk, and had to take a hold of the wheel on I-70 and manage to tell the cops that I didn't know she was intoxicated and that I was innocent...

Jessica 2 : Don't ask why we have two Jessica's. She is an AMAZING sister. We have so much bonding and fun together, I feel so bad that she's married now I don't know how old she is, but she's in her early 20s.

Joe : What a basket case. This guy is scary, likes the evil of the earth and just bothers me. He's about 30.

Nick : He's about 23. Hahah omg he's the best of the best of the best SIR. He's entering the Airforce now, but man oh man this is the brother of my dreams. I have learned to have fun, pee myself and flirt with death because of this here brother. KEEP OUT OF REACH OUT OF CHILDREN .

Brian : In his 30's. Mister Kentucky. Hahaha what a wild brother. He loves SW, and you should see his collection. He inspires and makes me happy.

Christina : about 25. She looks like Liv Tyler without a doubt and is very smart and artistic. She doesn't put up with fanatics and *** like behaviour, so it's easy to say, we don't get along so weel

Aaron: About 24. He's a smart funny guy. He does web design and graphics, plays the bass guitar at our church and is all around fun. I couldn't live with him.

Annie: Just turned 21. We look alike, the twins. Though she is vastly different from me, and yes we cat fight alot, we do have great times alot. I dress like her and take after her style. She's a great sister.

Ben: We have ahd adventures of granduer together in and out. He's younger than me, but he's great to hang with on ocassions. I must admit, he's is kinda a smart ***.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right .... Uh...

Mum: Doesn't work, she's home with the younger kids and cook and stuffs you know ... She's my best friend ... x) That explains everything, right? She'll give me a meerkat for christmas.

Dad: Not really the real one, but I like my new dad so much more than my old one I lost 99. He has such a bad humor, just like me ... He's driving trucks, gets free frutis (jeez, we're drowning in fruits here) and playing a lot of music.

Sister: Sister 1, Nina, 23, working as a nurse (?), has an own house, so I don't have to stand with her now But I use to go over to her some weekends and sleep there ... to get away from the rest at home. She's very nice, we never fights or something and she always want to buy me something when I'm with her.

Sister: Sister 2, Linda, 20, working as a restaurantowner or something. Sometimes I wish I never knew her, she's so embarrassing, she's working extra as a modell, that'll explain everything. Some year ago she was in this wicked program, The Bachelor, *dies*. We use to fight a lot ...

Sister: Sister 3, Frida, 17, student. Such a pain in the neck, we fights all the time, and if we don't do that, it's like we're best friends....But that lasts for like an hour ... But I know she loves me somewhere ... xD Just like I do, I never start the fights ...

Brother: Brother 1, Ed, 13, student, "The Cleaning freak". Has this troubles with reading and writing, so I comes in great there as an extra teacher. But we arguing about everything almost. He says "I do so much for you but you never do something for me, I even took those 40 whiteboard pens from my teacher and you can't even watch something I've done on the computer!" So ... It's not my fault he always has to show me something when I'm BUSY ...^^

Sister: Sister 4, Amanda, 6, student (kinda). She turned 6 yesterday She always want to play TLK with me, aint it funny ... She's Lala and I'm Lalas mommy and Ed is Pumbaa and Filippa is a tree. The kitchen is Pride Rock... If she don't play TLK with me, she's playing with my TLK stuffs. Which driving me crazy sometimes, she never put the things back again, just forget where she put one of my TLK2 DVDs ... (Found it under the desk). But it's funny to joke with her, she's taking it pretty serious sometimes and I just laugh ... Evil me ...

Sister: Sister 5, Filippa, 3, no student, she just has to play around all the days ... Not fair She's like Amanda but a little shy, like me, but together we do a lot of crazy things.

Pets: Nothing to say something about ... Have the dog (Jack Russel, Diza), hamster (Timmy/Timon =my hamster only), 2 rabbits (Julle and Fuzzy c/o), fishes (The Cucumber and Nissan) and a Birdy Birdy (that's her name). We found her outside as newborned and took care of her and now she's some years and likes to fly around in the house. But sometimes she really pick great places to do her "thing" on ...

There you go ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a standard size Family there ok but it's more of a war zone

Mom: My mom and I are like the same way she was first born I am firstborn, we usualy have the wars but not all the time it's that way sometimes the weekends are good and enjoyable.

Dad: One of the last born so he take alot of crap, which think he should not, but hey we are all different

Younger Sister 1 (16) Lindsay: More unique in her own way lets just say she does not think highly of her self so she does think that way about others.

Younger Sister 2 (15) Gina: Shes my favorite she sorta follows me in how the way I do things, a bit of LTK, she like Halo 2 just like I do, I even gave her a $100 Shopping spree for her birthday so I will be probably doing that again it's fun just me and her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha xD Yea, it's funny when younger siblings do whatever you do, it happens quite often

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @MooniBear: Dads who normally drink alcohol and have the tender to verbally/physically assault their children, usually they've had the same reconciliation of the past. --- Some sought to repress it, and others have not.

Alcohol is in no way a driving force that resolves absolution, no drug is. Alcohol can be a forte of fun, malice, and hopefully, judiciousness.

Because alcohol shuts down the brain and causes unintelligibility, this starts to make things "unpleasant."

What pisses me off the most is people who do things when they're drunk and then claim booze is the fault of their wrong doing. Well, that maybe so, however, that person's own decision to drink irresponsibly is the cornerstone to which that fault is made.

I want to say this to the dads that drink and have had an abusive childhood & abuse children themselves, remember this, "You may or may not recognize to what you're doing. But keep in mind, you are only destroying yourself."

Good day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Dad used to get drunk every night. Drank a pint of vodka straight...he would get annoying a lot of times, then pass out. Sometimes he was funny, like that time he was drunk at a bar and told everyone who came into the bar "F*** you"...Needless to say, he was told to leave. He drank to help him with physical pain he had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    @MooniBear: Dads who normally drink alcohol and have the tender to verbally/physically assault their children, usually they've had the same reconciliation of the past. --- Some sought to repress it, and others have not.

Alcohol is in no way a driving force that resolves absolution, no drug is. Alcohol can be a forte of fun, malice, and hopefully, judiciousness.

Because alcohol shuts down the brain and causes unintelligibility, this starts to make things "unpleasant."

What pisses me off the most is people who do things when they're drunk and then claim booze is the fault of their wrong doing. Well, that maybe so, however, that person's own decision to drink irresponsibly is the cornerstone to which that fault is made.

I want to say this to the dads that drink and have had an abusive childhood & abuse children themselves, remember this, "You may or may not recognize to what you're doing. But keep in mind, you are only destroying yourself."

Good day.
    I forgot to add that my dad does NOT drink. Ever. He's like that always, and he's always sober. I think it's because that's the way his father treated him (I wouldn't really now, he barely ever talks about his past). And I can tell that's the way my second eldest brother will be. It's his personality, not alcohol.