Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Similar Mind JUNG Tests

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalas View Post
    anti-tattoos.
    That's very specific All these fairly broad adjectives, and then there's "anti-tattoos". I'd like to know their thoughts behind that one

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 92% Extroverted (E) 8%
    Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
    Feeling (F) 77% Thinking (T) 23%
    Perceiving (P) 73% Judging (J) 27%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
    Since I've been changed this past 1 year? My creativity in my brain starts to evolved, into something artistic that moving forward the band group that I am in. I already have a drive and ready to smash it.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    Since I've been changed this past 1 year? My creativity in my brain starts to evolved, into something artistic that moving forward the band group that I am in. I already have a drive and ready to smash it.

Owh wow, you know it can change with time as your functions develop, as they say.

I think I am still ENTJ.....

https://www.16personalities.com/isfp-personality
    I like their articles; ISFP by 16 Personalities.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Thanks,

Yeah, my brain moves a lot lately due for that I have my own music and working now. I'm glad I am still continue to move forward with my life at the moment.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The results have been consistent for some time now;

ENTJ

Extroverted (E) 64% 36% Introverted (I)
    Sensing (S) 45% 55% Intuitive (N)
    Thinking (T) 91% 9% Feeling (F)
    Perceiving (P) 9% 91% Judging (J)

https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

Logical, farsighted, and resolute, you have a tendency to seize upon every problem presented to you and map out an efficient, logical, and objective solution to that problem. You also find it natural that you should lead the effort to solve that problem. In fact, you just tend to find it natural that you should be the leader, period. You are not one to sit back and cry about a setback and you tend to let few things stand between you and the successful attainment of your goals. Once you have thought through a plan and settled on its superiority, you tend to work towards its completion in a structured, systematic, and, if need be, aggressive manner. While others might perceive you as an unfeeling juggernaut from time to time, the irony is that you actually do respect the people who know how to stand up to you and fight you on the logical rationales that you present as the justifications for your plans.
    My boss, who is an INTJ, recognized it when I started with this company and has been coaching my weaker attributes, such as tact and kindness, while pushing me through the ranks. Not that it's anything short of the skill that I bring, but I greatly appreciate his assistance in the growing process. It's not that I am unaware of things such as kindness and respect, believe me I care and feel like anyone else but I really respect someone who can stand up to me and understand my points, without being so emotionally involved. I'm not one to stand and berate a person (unless they really warrant, and I've had my past of it lol); I argue or communicate as impartially as possible, reserving personal feelings for more intimate relations only. So naturally I'm isolated or in the company of like minds, I cannot be truly myself with those who get too emotionally involved when it comes to deep conversations - you have to be willing to see something, no matter how hideous and gnarly it may be, and have the strength to perfect it into something beautiful. An unfortunate side affect is certainly the isolation sometimes; I have an issue with those who willingly choose to be incompetent, just get by in life, or refuse to work together and understand the bigger picture, especially at the expense of my time, an associates time, and others hard work. When it comes down to leading them, they know it. It can be intense, so I am trying to not be so overbearing these days, I just get passionate about it because underneath, I care immensely about the bigger picture and the part we all play in it. I also know, I have to learn to work with others as well; it's a mutual exchange, but I do sense we are in an era of "hurt feelings takes precedence over truth and reason", so I have enemies without trying.

A colleague asked me a while back, "Is there anyone here you actually like? and I replied "The competent ones." His face let me know that was a bit more than he could handle.

If there's anyone ENTJs respect, it's someone who is able to stand up to them intellectually, who is able to act with a precision and quality equal to their own. ENTJ personalities have a particular skill in recognizing the talents of others, and this helps in both their team-building efforts (since no one, no matter how brilliant, can do everything alone), and to keep ENTJs from displaying too much arrogance and condescension. However, they also have a particular skill in calling out others' failures with a chilling degree of insensitivity, and this is where ENTJs really start to run into trouble.
    True story.

In terms of relationships, whether it's working, friendship or intimate, the ENTJ & INTJ combination is POWERFUL so long as the two work together; they can conquer and dominate any task, any objective, with little to no resistance. It is DANGEROUS however, because when the two are together, there seems to be an ease to detachment and emotional involvement, for each other and others.