Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Similar Mind JUNG Tests

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Similar Mind JUNG Tests

Has anyone heard of this or taken the test? If so, go ahead and post your results.

If not, you can go here Similar Minds Test

These tests are pretty impressive so long as you answer honestly, and if you do research on your results you can find more about your personality. I've been taking this test over a 7 year period. I started as INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling & Percieving) and today I am ESTJ (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging).

Extroverted (E) 62.16% Introverted (I) 37.84%
    Sensing (S) 66.67% Intuitive (N) 33.33%
    Thinking (T) 61.54% Feeling (F) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 63.89% Perceiving (P) 36.11%

Your type is: ESTJ
    "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

organized, group oriented, focused, conventional, leader, emotionally stable, anal, attention seeking, planner, realistic, fearless, responsible, finisher, decisive, norm following, respects authority, punctual, hard working, stiff, self confident, thinks rules and regulations are important, follows the rules, clean, outgoing, social, content, does not like being alone, normal, regular, does not like weird or strange people / things - intolerant of differences, strict, disciplined, aggressive, assertive, content, happy, proper, formal, strict with self, meticulous, strong sense of purpose
    Most of these things would be accurate to my personality, personally speaking and I think over the 7 years I've "matured", as the human mind and body does. I do still see patterns of my INFP lingering though and obviously, humans aren't summarized into little ctaegories but these are pretty good. I'd love to see other's results!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Extroverted (E) 51.28% Introverted (I) 48.72%
    Sensing (S) 51.11% Intuitive (N) 48.89%
    Feeling (F) 51.35% Thinking (T) 48.65%
    Perceiving (P) 57.5% Judging (J) 42.5%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

I think this about sounds accurate from what people have said about me in the past

outgoing, social, group oriented, dislikes science fiction, does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others, conventional, talkative, modest, does not like to be alone, good at getting people to have fun, values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits, open, likes to dance, spontaneous, underachieving, at times unprepared, emotional, values organized religion, suggestible, at times easy to impress, not analytical, disorganized, prone to crying, likes to be center of attention, happy, trusts others, can be influenced more by others than self, can be touchy feely, feels the emotions of others, likes teamwork, guided by moods

A few I don't agree with there, I shall put these down in bold
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Introverted ( I) 73.08%
    Extroverted (E) 26.92%
    Intuitive ( N) 61.76%
    Sensing (S) 38.24%
    Feeling ( F) 51.43%
    Thinking (T) 48.57%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self

Uh, yeah, I'd say it's mostly about right, lol. Being that I agree with everything I nearly bolded. xD

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Introverted (I) 67.74% Extroverted (E) 32.26%
    Sensing (S) 55.26% Intuitive (N) 44.74%
    Thinking (T) 59.38% Feeling (F) 40.63%
    Judging (J) 55.88% Perceiving (P) 44.12%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

responsible, planner, private, loner tendencies, perfectionist, organized, detail oriented, organized, would rather be friendless than jobless (though the idea of being unemployed scares the crap outta me), realistic, observer, clean, focused, does not talk about feelings, finisher, punctual, private, does not appreciate strangeness, not adventurous, not spontaneous, follows the rules, dutiful, avoids mistakes, conventional, likes solitude, insensitive to the hardships of others, prepared, anti-tattoos, thinks rules are important, cautious, security seeking, prepares for worst case scenarios, logical, analytical, does not accept apologies easily, hard working
    I guess it's relatively accurate.
    Eh, I'm a Capricorn. Do the math.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your type is: ISTJ

Introverted (I) 72.22%
    Sensing (S) 54.76%
    Thinking (T) 58.33%
    Judging (J) 58.33%

responsible, planner, private, loner tendencies, perfectionist, organized, detail oriented, organized, would rather be friendless than jobless, realistic, observer, clean, focused, does not talk about feelings, finisher, punctual, private, does not appreciate strangeness, not adventurous, not spontaneous, follows the rules, dutiful, avoids mistakes, conventional, likes solitude, insensitive to the hardships of others, prepared, anti-tattoos, things rules are important, cautious, security seeking, prepares for worst case scenarios, logical, analytical, does not accept apologies easily, hard working

I'd agree with everything except what I've bolded there, but otherwise it's got me pinned down pretty well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Since my real name related to Honor and Noble, I test this is correct.

Introverted (I) 56.82% Extroverted (E) 43.18%
    Intuitive (N) 51.06% Sensing (S) 48.94%
    Feeling (F) 51.11% Thinking (T) 48.89%
    Perceiving (P) 55.56% Judging (J) 44.44%

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, solitary,observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private,more likely to support marijuana legalization,likes the rain, can be pessimistic
    Sadly, this my demon within me, disorganized, prone to quitting, solitary.

Yes I do fear the worse on everything! don't want to expect something positive in certain situation!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome. :3

Your type is: ISTP
    ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

hidden, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, lower energy, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, messy, fears drawing attention to self, anti-tattoos, anti counter culture, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, rather unemotional, does not like attention, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermetic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership, more submissive then domineering
    I bolded the ones that don't fit me.

Unfortunately, it listed all my least-favored careers as good ones, and my most-favored careers as bad ones... xD So I don't know how well it fits me... maybe I'm just weird. ;p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm always somewhat sceptical of these personality tests and how much they use cold reading techniques. But they're not supposed to be taken into heart anyway, so I'll just do the damn thing..

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely (does this not apply to everyone..?), observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside(???), skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do (well I have no way of knowing that, do I..?), socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm
    Highlighted the parts that I don't think fit me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I always liked this test, mine has changed over the years. Mostly I think in that I used to be organised, now I'm not. And I'm less social than I used to be, but meh.

Introverted (I) 65.63% Extroverted (E) 34.38%
    Sensing (S) 52.78% Intuitive (N) 47.22%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%

ISFP
    - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

I bolded the ones that do apply to me And underlined the ones that sort of do in some circumstances or just a small amount. I don't really like much of the other things it says about me Though my career choices were nice and art and practical, though for some reason, it discouraged me from becoming a comic book artist... perhaps the requirement for organisation is a problem in that regard xD
    disorganized, timid, prone to discouragement, socially uncomfortable, does not like leadership, suggestible, not self confident, not aggressive, lower energy, fearful, anxious, easily distracted, prone to discontentment, guarded, not confrontational, prone to longing for a stabilizing relationship, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, easily disturbed, fears drawing attention to self, prone to confusion, private, second guesses self, prone to quitting, underachiever, fears rejection in relationships, emotionally moody, prone to sadness, dislikes change, indecisive, modest, doubting, prone to laziness
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    INFP "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic

Bolded what is totally off

kinda embarrasing to say but this is pretty much bang on, except I'm generally a lot happier than this would suggest

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I decided to retake mine seeing as people start to develop into whatever they really are over time. Also because my sister posted a My Little Ponies MBTI, so now I can see what I am.

ENTJ

Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 61.76% Sensing (S) 38.24%
    Thinking (T) 69.23% Feeling (F) 30.77%
    Judging (J) 67.5% Perceiving (P) 32.5%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
    decisive, fearless, planner, thrill seeker, engaged, social, self centered, comfortable around others, image conscious, likes to be center of attention, adventurous, outgoing, manipulative, emotionally stable, leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical, prepares for worst case scenarios, organized, orderly, clean, driven, resourceful, finishes most things they start, achieving, risk taker, desires fame/acclaim, image focused, narcissistic, arrogant, perfectionist, driven, academic, scientific, critical, avoids giving in to others, does not like to compromise, skeptical
    Things in bold I REALLY agree with lol. The italic statement, I'm not sure, I feel suddenly very awkward when being the center. I think if I know I'll be the center, i.e. giving a presentation or speech or my birthday for example, it's ok, but random moments I'm made the center I feel uncomfortable. Everything is pretty accurate.

NOW, for the MLP Chart!

I tried to make this an attachment but that seems to be defunct with the collapse of the forum.

Attached Images Attached Images

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Has anyone else's changed??

Here's a good test!

http://www.celebritytypes.com/test.php

Mine is still, ESTJ (The Guardian).
    http://www.personalitypage.com/ESTJ.html

Extroverted (E) 91% Introverted (I) 9%
    Sensing (S) 55%
    Intuitive (N) 45%
    Thinking (T) 100%
    Feeling (F) 0%
    Judging (J) 91%
    Perceiving (P) 9%

That "Feeling" function is clearly undeveloped. & with time I had hoped it would mature - it's only become WORSE. Embarrassing. I always doubted it, honestly..but our company has required us to get typed (not required to disclose) but my friend was very curious to know more, so I found out their type and a few others. One guy is a big ENFP. (extroverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiving)..he said something that blew, my mind. In a group setting, he is more concerned that everyone feels involved, feels heard. This was so alien to me. It's not exactly that I don't care...I care about others, but it's not on a feeling perspective..it's a rational one (loyalty, respect, formality)...etc. Emotions, to be honest make me so awkward. I thought also I'd like the company of similar minds, but seems I lean towards the colorful, emotional characters the most. It balances it out and is refreshing. If I had been born a guy, it'd make more sense because most men are in my situation. The stiff, stoic, emotionally awkward type that enjoy the sweet and funny girl...just change the gender roles and we are set.

In a group setting (work related), I'm all about getting to the end goal. I want to either accomplish the task myself and get it done right, or I will show you how. I don't do much for small talk unless it incorporates the tasks at hand. If I offend you it was not my intention but I'm not necessarily concerned with that either. It's bad sometimes..I don't mean to be such a butt.

So much for 'maturing' lol...I've just done a very good job at become this!

Then I like finding these...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
    Had to retake this quiz again, a little big of change.

ISTJ.

There ya go, I don't know the other detail so help me to find that one.

Edit:
    ------------------------------------------------------

Your personality type is:

ESTJ
    Practical, logical, and decisive, you have a solid grasp of the realities of life and work. Robust and straightforward, you are not one to split hairs over academic concepts and 'maybes,' preferring instead the sure and steady approach. You tend to produce impressive results by proceeding from the belief that "one fact, firmly in hand, is better than 10 flimsy 'maybes' in the sky." This systematic, factual, and objective approach to problems renders you well-equipped to carry responsibility and to make sure that everything is in order and everything is completed on time. You can at times be perceived as being quite demanding of others, but in fairness, you ask nothing of others that you do not also ask of yourself. Organized, systematic, and thorough, the world would not be such a messy place if more people thought like you.

That's me, give me a sure answer because I don't like to stuck in a situation called: MAYBE.
    Last edited by Guntur; May 23rd, 2015 at 06:52 PM.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post

ESTJ
    Practical, logical, and decisive, you have a solid grasp of the realities of life and work. Robust and straightforward, you are not one to split hairs over academic concepts and 'maybes,' preferring instead the sure and steady approach. You tend to produce impressive results by proceeding from the belief that "one fact, firmly in hand, is better than 10 flimsy 'maybes' in the sky." This systematic, factual, and objective approach to problems renders you well-equipped to carry responsibility and to make sure that everything is in order and everything is completed on time. You can at times be perceived as being quite demanding of others, but in fairness, you ask nothing of others that you do not also ask of yourself. Organized, systematic, and thorough, the world would not be such a messy place if more people thought like you.

That's me, give me a sure answer because I don't like to stuck in a situation called: MAYBE.

Xexe we are the same. Interesting to know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post

Xexe we are the same. Interesting to know!
    Feels like we're siblings.

I have no idea where did you get the charts, my first test was ISTJ but the second question are much more detail than the first one.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    [quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post

ISTJ.

There ya go, I don't know the other detail so help me to find that one.

Edit:
    ------------------------------------------------------

ESTJ

Based on that alone, you are definitely a J. After studying some more and working with some groups at the university who specialize in this, I've come to dsicover J's want a lot of closure, things decided. An ESTJ likes tradition and routine, focuses on family values, etc.

Based on this I know I'm not an ESTJ.

Attachment 801

Extroverted Sensation

Your mental life revolves around the brisk realities of life, making you realistic, matter-of-fact and hands-on. You are endowed with a great capacity to enjoy life and a zest for bringing out the utmost in every experience. In all likelihood, you are a pretty smart guy (or girl), but academic learning tends to be not for you. Chances are that you would much rather go out in the world and do things than sit in a classroom and talk about them. Like a master detective, you see things photographically and with great discernment, causing you to sometimes startle others with your firm grip on realities. As a person you are likely to be adaptable, ahead of the curve, and naturally at home in the world. However, your boldness and irreverence may sometimes cause you to overshoot your mark. Your most likely Jungian type is ESTP or ESFP.
    Each type has a stack of functions that determine the type.

Your dominant would be Extroverted Thinking (Te).

You can take the functions test here: http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognit...ction/test.php

I am an ESTP
    http://www.celebritytypes.com/estp-description.php

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm last time I took one of these I was INFP. I'll give it a shot now

EDIT:

Introverted (I) 56% Extroverted (E) 44%
    Intuitive (N) 74% Sensing (S) 26%
    Thinking (T) 51% Feeling (F) 49%
    Perceiving (P) 57% Judging (J) 43%

Hmm so now I got INTP on this one well, at least the Thinking-Feeling difference seem to be quite balanced xP I think both results suit me in a way, hehe
    Last edited by Leorgathar; July 25th, 2015 at 11:46 PM.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Introverted (I) 87% Extroverted (E) 13%
    Intuitive (N) 95% Sensing (S) 5%
    Thinking (T) 57% Feeling (F) 43%
    Judging (J) 53% Perceiving (P) 47%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Interesting

loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared

This makes me seem cold
    I'm not sure how I feel about this answer...
    It was fun to take though, so there's that
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I am always INFP in these tests And I think it matches up well enough:
    "INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

Romantic dreamer, that's me. I guess

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ENFJ

Extroverted (E) 84% Introverted (I) 16%
    Intuitive (N) 68% Sensing (S) 32%
    Feeling (F) 96% Thinking (T) 4%
    Judging (J) 92% Perceiving (P) 8%

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

I swear this is what I got on another test of this kind, too.

outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos.

Bold ones indicate that doesn't apply to me.