Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, you two are the lions around for miles"

~odd silence~

"Well, um sorry about me being a bit rude before, I don't like talking about my sister."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The older lion was still a bit wear about the whole thing.

"So then. Where are you from?" Malaika asked as he laid down next to Simbaji still as protective as ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I come from my fathers lands, not far from the Pridelands." Mizani said, looking out at the horizon.

"His lands don't have a name, because he never named them.
    He thought that he had no right to name it as it belonged to the great king's."

Mizani smiled
    "Some of the pride lioness's thought he was mad."
    "Only mother and I believed him..."

Snapping out of her trance Mizani faced the old lion.
    "Is that enough infomation for you, or do you need to hear my life story?" Mizani laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba watched Malaika's movements with little diversion of his attention from Mizani - save for the few moments when the older lion spoke. Aside from that he was intent on understanding more of this lionesses past, her present, what it was that had brought her here. Granted, sometimes meetings were random and chance at best, but that didn't mean they were all like that.

Mad. Something stirred at those words.

No.. no, sorry if we made it sound bad or something, it's just that bumping into you the way we did was.. unexpected.

ooc: not one of my best replies, but i've been out of the loop longer than i meant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani noticed that the old lion had a cautious glint in his eyes and the cub seemed to be daydreaming.

Mizani's stomach grumbled.
    "Hey, by any chance have you two seen any herds around lately?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The thought of eating another animal repulsed Malaika. though he didn't let it show.

"No, we've only come from the jungle and havn't been out here in the onpen for very long.

He thought to himself that when he got the chance he would eat some grass and not worry about anything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani frowned, a little dissapointed.
    She perked her head up trying to locate a herd.
    A black line was all that was vivible of a herd of wildebeast in the distance.

"How good are you at hunting lion?"
    Mizani asked, unaware of the Malaikas dislike of eating other animals.

"No offense but I doubt the cub has any experience in the field"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    occ: don't you guys mind i join in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: it'd be great to have you! : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A fairly young lioness seemed to find her traveling days across these mystical landscape that few roamed. It seemed so void and empty of any life forms, just random herds and flocks of birds. The light colored lioness seemed to have a mixture of tawny and gold within' her fur, ebon mitts dancing freely on the soft emerald blades of grass. A unusual but brilliant sight to see. The sun created a wonderous glow on the rouge's coat, shimmering brown orbs darted around the terrian seeing nothing for miles. At least what she thought she could see. Method was tired of walking for miles, in search for her own destiny. Who was she? Where was she? All these questions kept ringing in her head was really making her paranoid, aggressive, and confused. She barely crept out of being a teen lioness, now a very young adult.

With a flop she came to rest her body upon the soil, the swaying grasses provided a symphony of sound to delight the ears of the weary wanderer. So there she lay, resting her body, her tail flicking this way and that as she drifted into and out of her slumber. Voices were heard faintly in the distance. Eyes half closed started to open half way to peer around the area. Slowly she raised her form up, gliding like a snake in the wavering weeds to rest her eyes on a small group that had clustered up togather. Swirling tassle swished softly, her steps easing up on them in a a slow stealth manner. The curious fae only wanted to watch there movements and reactions. For the most part she was never caught or detected durring these times... surely she wouldn't be now. She wasn't one to be tampered with, very frightened and aggressive, not to mention sarcastic could this newcomer be.

ooc: Quick reply... sorry. >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name: Titus
    Species: Lion
    Pride: N/A
    Description: A lion with a golden blondeish like hair, white like fur, blue eye color
    History:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: before i post a reply, Titus, is your age in human years/teenage age or lion age/end of prime?

p.s. welcome : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I... uh... am not a hunter. I know nothing of hunting."

Malaika didn't know what to say. least of all how to say it. After all he was raised on how to live off of everything but meat. His own uncle didn't even know that he never ate meat and so never said anything. Still his stomache was starting to rumble a bit.

"Per... perhaps you... you could... um... hunt us up some... ah... food while... while... I uh... secure the... um... area?"

Malaika felt like an idiot. When he was hungery in the pride lands all he had to do was travel into the jungle to the east now he didn't have that luxury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba cocked his head as he altered his gaze slightly to intercept Malaika's. The calm breeze that flowed over the area where they all three sat ruffled the grasses and even less so the furrow of his brow as he looked upon the older lion with curiosity. How could he claim to not know nothing of hunting? Having fought in two wars that he had watched him leave for and having claimed the skills he did left Malaika in no position to claim no knowledge of hunting.

In retrospect he also balked a little at the lionesses assumption that he had no experience himself. Not that he blamed her. He was a cub afterall and quickly dismissed any sign of disapproval. She couldn't possibly know of the past he'd lived or what he'd had to deal with and so could not hold it against her. It was strange though, and only in times found far and few between did he give it more than a passing thought. His size was that of a cub. His heart, mind and spirit all holding the strength of youth. Yet the many seasons he'd seen, the many tragedies, they all told a different story. To be sure he had his own secrets to unlock in his own life. For now though, hunger called and he couldn't agree more with the sentiment the lioness proffered and quickly turned back to her to offer his help.

I'll go with you if you want? My dad told me he doesn't want me hunting when I'm this small but I'm good at exploring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay then" Mizani smiled kindly.
    She turned to Malaika.
    "And if successful you we'll come find you or you find us...." Mizani paused.
    "I'm sorry but I don't know your name"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OFF:I think I'm ready to join now....mwuahahahaha

ON:Off amidst the lands lurked a lioness. She too was out for her morning catch.

[I'd post more, but simbaji or Malaika...could you fill me in?]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    occ: it suppossed to be human years so, ya i'm going to start off as 15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in midst of the east of the lands there was a teenaged lion who was searching for years to find the murder of his family. He searched for about 2 years and never completed his goal. He heared something in the west, it sounded like talking of some sort so he ran to to see what it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: oops heheh i was going to type more but i guess this won't be bad.

as he looked he saw a lioness a cub and lion, he thinks it just a mirage but, soon as he was about to walk and continue on, he was so dehidrated that he couldn't open his eyes and his mouth was so dry it was like a dessert in his mouth."water...where is....wat..er" then he dropped and fell onconious from the heat of the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika sat up taller and in his politest offered a small bow.

"I am Malaika Heart Mizaati. Former ruler of the Heartland lion pride, warrior and story teller for the Mizaati Mara pride and Mate to her crown prince. Whom, my dear, might you be?"