Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think they want some exclusitivity to some countries? No idea *shrugs*

I've done an extra shift today (I like those as I can choose what time to start, lol), I doubt I'll be staying after mid-February as I'm just not fast enough. There's a number you need to get to, and sometimes I manage, but once the store opens, I fail miserably where others don't.
    So, I'm actually volenteering in doing some extra shifts, just to get that extra money in case they'll let me go after my 12 weeks are up.

Getting obsessed with the new Ducktales too, lol.
    Really into it at the moment! Loving the new stories, and how they recycle some old characters and put them in this new series, but in a totally different setting.
    And Scrooge & Glomgold together is just magic, I love me a Scottish accent

Adam's having his Dutch lesson on Zoom, so I'm just listening to Disney cartoon theme tunes.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kind of procrastinating. I hate it, but motivation is still rock-bottom. Maybe it's partly seasonal depression.

Things still feel so unreal. From tomorrow onwards there will be a curfew here between 21:00 and 4:30 every night. I wonder if that is really going to help with anything other than lower people's morale even more. Time will show I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    And Scrooge & Glomgold together is just magic, I love me a Scottish accent
    Ditto to that. I didn't like what they did to Glomgold at first, but I ultimately enjoyed his storyline.