Quote Originally Posted by HasiraKali View Post
Howdy! I'm a 1994 person too. We seem to be a rare breed lately. Anyway, welcome to Lea!
Thank you for the welcome, HasiraKali. Great to meet another '94 fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Vidan View Post
Welcome to Lea!

Oh, man, I would love to have seen TLK in the theater as a kid (guess seeing it in 3D in the theaters sort of makes up for it, except for the "as a kid" part). And Princess Mononoke is awesome.
Thank you, Vidan. Nice to meet you! And yes, seeing The Lion King in theaters as a kid was a great experience! At least you got to see it in 3D..that's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
Welcome to Lea, Lauriferous! I hope you like it here
I saw TLK in the theater when I was 7, so I'm one of the 94's fans too. They'll actually put it in the theater here this weekend, so I'm definitely going
Thanks, Leorgathar. Pleasure to meet you! Wow, that's great you're able to see The Lion King again at a movie theater! You're so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
*Raises paw* I'm from the '94 fans too. I was only 4 years old when I first saw TLK in cinemas, but I still remember it just like it was yesterday.

Welcome to Lea! I hope you'll feel very welcome here.
'94 fans unite! Thanks for the welcome, King Simba. Everyone has been very kind and welcoming. You have a great community here.