Actually this is the first episodes, but it was aired after "The Rise of Makuu", so don't be confused, because I am already. I never understood the strange ordering of Disney series. Never mind. I try first to quickly summarize what happened in this episodes.

I must say, I like this episode a lot. The song "Sisi ni sawa" is definitely one of the better ones in the series, although the message is not new anymore. The thing that disturbs me most was the constant switching between scenes. It would be better to deepen the relationship between Kion and Jasiri in longer shots. Nevertheless, the landscapes are nicely drawn and you see a lot of the pride and outlands in this episodes (which you didn't saw in the movie, btw). From geographical point this series makes no sense. Even in TLK you had trouble to create a map of the TLK universe. I also missed a scene where Kion is crossing back over the river. But maybe I didn't see it.

One last thing: Do you like to have a topic about every episode, or should we try to compress the discussion in one thread?