Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2014 Lea Art Secret Santa - Merry Christmas!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm so sorry I am late everyone! (Although it is still the December 26 here, and Azerane said we could turn it in by 26th the latest, but I wanted it done by Christmas...) Anyways, I got lionobsession, and I drew Chimalsi!

SecretSanta2014.jpg

I hope you enjoy it! Again I am so sorry I am late. I might draw you a little something extra next week, if I have time, just to make up for the fact you had to wait for it.

Merry Christmas lionobsession!

Everyone's art here has been beautiful so far. I'm impressed!

And as you can probably tell now, Leor drew me for this art Secret Santa. I have the original sketch, it was sent in the mail. Would you like me to scan it Leor, and show it to everyone in this thread? I have to say, it's an adorable sketch and I love it. I totally understand about having computer problems. When you get your laptop fixed, take your time coloring it. I am patient, it will be worth the wait.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ooh I'm SO glad you recieved the original sketch over there in good time I'll send my laptop to get repaired tomorrow, I'm not sure how long will it take, but it's ok if you would like to scan the sketch and upload it here, of course ^^ In any case, I'll try to have the whole piece finished very soon

Oh and that's a really sweet drawing of Chimalsi, awesome work

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chimalsi looks adorable! Thank you so much Sharifu! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you and everyone has a happy New Year!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ok, so I just got some news regarding my laptop. It wan't a bad contact as I originally thought, it's the screen itself that's damaged, and they told me it needs to be replaced, which needs to be ordered, and it's way more expensive
    My intention was to have it repaired these days so I can finish the drawing soon, then I would back up my Hard Drive info and get a new laptop. But now I don't want to spend more money on my current one by replacing the screen, I prefer to just get a new laptop -.-

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll see what I can do. In the mean time feel free to post the sketch, Sharifu. At least that one survived

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll see what I can do. In the mean time feel free to post the sketch, Sharifu. At least that one survived
    Sure thing. I attached your sketch to this post.

I do look forward to seeing the final colored piece, but I understand having problems with laptops, I've had lots of problems with laptops over the years. I'm patient, and I'm sure it will look amazing after you color it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just want to say: ADORABLE and incredibly CUTE and TALENTED. I always looking forward Art SS.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh, I finished it!!

Again, my apologies for taking so absurdly long >< In the end I decided to plug my old laptop to a TV screen and finish it there. It still took me a bit because I'm not used to have people watching me draw, and to get a good degree of privacy to do so is hard here. But at last, I'm done with it.

Despite the shortcomings, I quite enjoyed doing it. I hope you like it ^^

Btw, in the drawing Sharifu is supposed to have landed a snowball directly on Sadiki's face... maybe he had it coming xD but he's preparing to answer it

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    D'aww, so cute! Thanks Leor!
    My Lion King Fan-Art