Hey!
Well, let's see here. I always find these introductions awkward. My actual name is Jessa. I'm 22. I'm a member of MLK. I came around here to meet some new people. I've been a Lion King fan my whole life. My first actual memory I have was from when I was 4. My sister was babysitting me and we always used to play "movie theater". Which basically meant she plopped me in front of the tv with popcorn, turned the lights off and blasted the volume on our tv. Lol. Well my very first memory of my whole life, I was sitting in front of the tv, it was dark in my house and next thing I know I hear...
NANTS INGONYAMA BAGATHI BABA and see that beautiful sunrise on the tv. It is literally the very first thing I can remember about my life. I have loved TLK ever since. Some of my other interests include: Drawing, and recently acrylics. Singing (badly), Musicals, Frank Sinatra, basically all Disney movies, Orange Is The New Black, and reading. I'm currently reading "Flowers For Algernon" by Daniel Keyes. I want to get my masters in social work and become a drug and alcohol counselor. I'm currently, not in school. I am working full-time and recently had to move back home.

Anyway...
I have a feeling I will like it here and I look forward to meeting all of you!

<3 LA