Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

  1. #8841
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled and snuggled into Scout's gorgeoues golden shiny sandy fur. "I'm so happy were together" she told Scout. Every moment she was with him and when she woke up beside him, she felt like the happiest little lioness alive. Kala smiled. "Childhood sweethearts all the way to the end" she beamed closing her eyes happily.
    If Scout was smiling anymore Scout was sure that his mouth would just pop right off his face. He wrapped a paw around her protectively He kissed her on the nose and then snuggled into Kala with a happy sigh before closing his eyes.

  2. #8842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    If Scout was smiling anymore Scout was sure that his mouth would just pop right off his face. He wrapped a paw around her protectively He kissed her on the nose and then snuggled into Kala with a happy sigh before closing his eyes.
    Kala smiled. every moment she spent with Scout was a happy one. Even with her eyes closed she still felt safe knowing Scout was beside her. She licked his nose and opened her eyes "I love you Scout" she smiled softly and lovingly.

  3. #8843
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled. every moment she spent with Scout was a happy one. Even with her eyes closed she still felt safe knowing Scout was beside her. She licked his nose and opened her eyes "I love you Scout" she smiled softly and lovingly.
    Scout's eyes open and he smiles as she kisses his nose. Every day felt like the best day of this young cub's life every second he was with her, He hoped time would just stand still and Kala would stay in his arms forever. "I love you too Kala more then anything in this whole entire world you're my will to survive Kala without you I have no strength without you I have no life Kala." Scout said lovingly to Kala.

    Meanwhile................

    Ballard: AWWWWWWWWWWWW, isn't this romantic Dusty?

    Dusty: I think I'm gonna hurl.

    Ballard: AWWWWWWWWW, you're just jealous that Scout got the girl and you got nothing Dusty. You don't have to be jealous I still love you. She giggles. And kissed him on the cheek. She knew how mad it made him when another girl kissed him.

    Dusty: Oh, yuck now I have to take another bath I got girl cooties all over my face.

  4. #8844
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout's eyes open and he smiles as she kisses his nose. Every day felt like the best day of this young cub's life every second he was with her, He hoped time would just stand still and Kala would stay in his arms forever. "I love you too Kala more then anything in this whole entire world you're my will to survive Kala without you I have no strength without you I have no life Kala." Scout said lovingly to Kala.

    Meanwhile................

    Ballard: AWWWWWWWWWWWW, isn't this romantic Dusty?

    Dusty: I think I'm gonna hurl.

    Ballard: AWWWWWWWWW, you're just jealous that Scout got the girl and you got nothing Dusty. You don't have to be jealous I still love you. She giggles. And kissed him on the cheek. She knew how mad it made him when another girl kissed him.

    Dusty: Oh, yuck now I have to take another bath I got girl cooties all over my face.
    "Aww Scout" Kala smiled. She loved the fact he was so open about his feelings and he was always so sweet and kind, not just to her but to anybody. "I'm never going to leave you Scout so you don't have to worry about us ever being seperated" she told him snuggling up to him even closer.

  5. #8845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "Aww Scout" Kala smiled. She loved the fact he was so open about his feelings and he was always so sweet and kind, not just to her but to anybody. "I'm never going to leave you Scout so you don't have to worry about us ever being seperated" she told him snuggling up to him even closer.
    Scout purrs happily as Kala snuggled even closer to him. "Good cause even if you did leave me I'd travel to the ends of the earth just to find you again. I don't think there's ever been a girl that I know that is as perfect as you are Kala. You have everything Kala, you're the love of my life, you're my angel" Scout said happily purring in her ear.

  6. #8846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout purrs happily as Kala snuggled even closer to him. "Good cause even if you did leave me I'd travel to the ends of the earth just to find you again. I don't think there's ever been a girl that I know that is as perfect as you are Kala. You have everything Kala, you're the love of my life, you're my angel" Scout said happily purring in her ear.
    "Aww Scout, I'm so happy that I make you so happy, Your so sweet and kind, your good looking and have really nice golden shiny sandy coloured fur, it's impossible to not like you and I'm so special to have you" she smiled feeling all tingly inside. She knew Scout was the one for her

  7. #8847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "Aww Scout, I'm so happy that I make you so happy, Your so sweet and kind, your good looking and have really nice golden shiny sandy coloured fur, it's impossible to not like you and I'm so special to have you" she smiled feeling all tingly inside. She knew Scout was the one for her
    Scout smiles. He loved getting compliments especially from a girl as perfect as Kala. To Scout it seemed like she was a dream girl, the girl that Scout had been dreaming about all his life. He wanted to spend every waking minute by her side making her feel as happy as she made him. Scout never liked girls before he met Kala he thought they were gross but since the moment he saw Kala she made him change his mind. Kala was very far from gross. Kala was the most sweetest, cutest, Generous, caring, and loveliest lion he had ever met. And during his time before coming to the pridelands he had met a lot of cute lionesses but Kala had to be the best, you'd have to be a dimwitted fool to not love her. Her smile melted his heart each time he saw it and when ever she'd snuggle against Scout it just made Scout want to wrap his paws around her and never let her go. Scout was willing to fight and protect Kala by any means neccessary even if it meant dieing just too sure that she was safe. Scout thought she was way too good for him but still she felt special to be around him. No one had ever felt special being around Scout. A cub as cute as Kala was one of a kind her cuteness couldn't be duplicated that's how beautiful she was. Scout smiled lovingly back at her and pressed his nose lovingly on her's. Scout felt so happy he was at a loss for words on what to say to Kala.

  8. #8848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiles. He loved getting compliments especially from a girl as perfect as Kala. To Scout it seemed like she was a dream girl, the girl that Scout had been dreaming about all his life. He wanted to spend every waking minute by her side making her feel as happy as she made him. Scout never liked girls before he met Kala he thought they were gross but since the moment he saw Kala she made him change his mind. Kala was very far from gross. Kala was the most sweetest, cutest, Generous, caring, and loveliest lion he had ever met. And during his time before coming to the pridelands he had met a lot of cute lionesses but Kala had to be the best, you'd have to be a dimwitted fool to not love her. Her smile melted his heart each time he saw it and when ever she'd snuggle against Scout it just made Scout want to wrap his paws around her and never let her go. Scout was willing to fight and protect Kala by any means neccessary even if it meant dieing just too sure that she was safe. Scout thought she was way too good for him but still she felt special to be around him. No one had ever felt special being around Scout. A cub as cute as Kala was one of a kind her cuteness couldn't be duplicated that's how beautiful she was. Scout smiled lovingly back at her and pressed his nose lovingly on her's. Scout felt so happy he was at a loss for words on what to say to Kala.
    Kala rubbed nosed with Scout affectionatly. Being with Scout meant the world to her, she knew that no matter what happened that she wanted to stay with Scout forever and if anything was to come between them for whatever reason she wouldn't give up til she had him back in her paws. Kala grabbed Scout's Paw and smiled happily, she rested her head on his and admired the view. "The view is so beautiful like your deep blue eyes" she told him lovingly.

  9. #8849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala rubbed nosed with Scout affectionatly. Being with Scout meant the world to her, she knew that no matter what happened that she wanted to stay with Scout forever and if anything was to come between them for whatever reason she wouldn't give up til she had him back in her paws. Kala grabbed Scout's Paw and smiled happily, she rested her head on his and admired the view. "The view is so beautiful like your deep blue eyes" she told him lovingly.
    Scout smiled warmly as she rubbed noses with and rested her head on his shoulder. Kala's head felt so warm. Scout drags her closer gently with his paws and snuggles against her watching the night sky. "The view is very beautiful Kala it's not even half as beautiful as you are Kala." Scout said his deep blue eyes looking into Kala's eyes. He would never dream of letting anything happen to them Scout would always come back and beg her for forgiveness. Nothing would ever break Scout's love for Kala. He'd give her anything her heart desires. If he could he'd even cut off his paw for her cause she had all ready stolen his heart. Every moment Scout saw Kala he fell in love with her time after time after time. Kala was the most beautiful creature in the entire world. Scout wraps his tail around Kala's lovingly.

  10. #8850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled warmly as she rubbed noses with and rested her head on his shoulder. Kala's head felt so warm. Scout drags her closer gently with his paws and snuggles against her watching the night sky. "The view is very beautiful Kala it's not even half as beautiful as you are Kala." Scout said his deep blue eyes looking into Kala's eyes. He would never dream of letting anything happen to them Scout would always come back and beg her for forgiveness. Nothing would ever break Scout's love for Kala. He'd give her anything her heart desires. If he could he'd even cut off his paw for her cause she had all ready stolen his heart. Every moment Scout saw Kala he fell in love with her time after time after time. Kala was the most beautiful creature in the entire world. Scout wraps his tail around Kala's lovingly.
    Kala looked at Scout lovingly and wrapped her tail round hyiom effectionatly. Scout meant the world to her and she didn't care who knew it, everytime she woke to see Scout she still got the same butterfly feeling in her tummy that she did when they first spoke. She wouldn't ever let anything come between them or hurt her Scout. He was everything to her. "The sky is pretty but if it's not half as beautiful me then it doesn't even come close to how beautiful you are" she told him beaming happily with a loving smile in Scout's direction.

  11. #8851
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala looked at Scout lovingly and wrapped her tail round hyiom effectionatly. Scout meant the world to her and she didn't care who knew it, everytime she woke to see Scout she still got the same butterfly feeling in her tummy that she did when they first spoke. She wouldn't ever let anything come between them or hurt her Scout. He was everything to her. "The sky is pretty but if it's not half as beautiful me then it doesn't even come close to how beautiful you are" she told him beaming happily with a loving smile in Scout's direction.
    Scout blushed when he hears what Kala said. And snuggled even more next to Kala so their fur was touching. How did Scout end up with somebody so beautiful Scout had to question himself. He thought he would never find a girl but instead found a girl like Kala Scout didn't know how he pulled off being with cutest lion cub ever. Nobody would ever lay one paw on Kala as long as Scout was alive. That was the promise he had made ever since he first saw her smile. Anyone who wanted to deal with Kala had to also deal with Scout. Nothing would ever seperate Kala from him. If Kala had to leave Pride Rock? He was coming with her. If Kala had died at that very moment Scout would die too. Because she was the whole world to him. No night sky in a bajillion years could ever be as bueatiful as Kala not even close. He kisses her passionately on the nose.

  12. #8852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout blushed when he hears what Kala said. And snuggled even more next to Kala so their fur was touching. How did Scout end up with somebody so beautiful Scout had to question himself. He thought he would never find a girl but instead found a girl like Kala Scout didn't know how he pulled off being with cutest lion cub ever. Nobody would ever lay one paw on Kala as long as Scout was alive. That was the promise he had made ever since he first saw her smile. Anyone who wanted to deal with Kala had to also deal with Scout. Nothing would ever seperate Kala from him. If Kala had to leave Pride Rock? He was coming with her. If Kala had died at that very moment Scout would die too. Because she was the whole world to him. No night sky in a bajillion years could ever be as bueatiful as Kala not even close. He kisses her passionately on the nose.
    Kala smiled happily and moved as close as she could to Scout. She used to think boys were mean when they were cubs, this was until she met Scout. he was so special to her she couldn't even begin to describe how special he was to her. Kala closed her eyes as she nuzzled her head under Scout's chin.

  13. #8853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled happily and moved as close as she could to Scout. She used to think boys were mean when they were cubs, this was until she met Scout. he was so special to her she couldn't even begin to describe how special he was to her. Kala closed her eyes as she nuzzled her head under Scout's chin.
    Scout purred loudly when she snuggled even closer to Scout and nuzzled her head under his chin. When she stopped Scout took this opportuity to give her the biggest nuzzle he'd ever given anyone. Scout never knew love could feel so great. A lot of lions would tell Scout how great it was but Scout would just scoff and said he'd never fall in love. That was until he met Kala now he knew all the lions who told him that love was great they were all right this whole time. To Scout this was the greatest feeling anybody could ever have. Scout knew how special he was to Kala but she was ten times more special in his eyes. Nobody/Nothing could ever measure up to what Kala was. He was just happy that he was her boyfriend and not anybody else. Because judging by her bueaty she could have picked any other boy lion cub in the pridelands and she chose Scout. Scout was so happy that she decided to be with him instead of with someone else. Scout swore from this moment on he would do anything to make Kala the happiest cub in the world. Because he wanted Kala to be as happy as he was with her with him. Scout looked at the bueatiful night sky and then looked back at Kala with a loving smile. Kala looked even more beautiful when the colors of the night sky shined in her eyes, And he didn't think it was possible to look more bueatiful. He wraps his tail around her body lovingly with another kiss.

  14. #8854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout purred loudly when she snuggled even closer to Scout and nuzzled her head under his chin. When she stopped Scout took this opportuity to give her the biggest nuzzle he'd ever given anyone. Scout never knew love could feel so great. A lot of lions would tell Scout how great it was but Scout would just scoff and said he'd never fall in love. That was until he met Kala now he knew all the lions who told him that love was great they were all right this whole time. To Scout this was the greatest feeling anybody could ever have. Scout knew how special he was to Kala but she was ten times more special in his eyes. Nobody/Nothing could ever measure up to what Kala was. He was just happy that he was her boyfriend and not anybody else. Because judging by her bueaty she could have picked any other boy lion cub in the pridelands and she chose Scout. Scout was so happy that she decided to be with him instead of with someone else. Scout swore from this moment on he would do anything to make Kala the happiest cub in the world. Because he wanted Kala to be as happy as he was with her with him. Scout looked at the bueatiful night sky and then looked back at Kala with a loving smile. Kala looked even more beautiful when the colors of the night sky shined in her eyes, And he didn't think it was possible to look more bueatiful. He wraps his tail around her body lovingly with another kiss.
    Kala smiled lovingly at Scout as he purred and purred softly into his ear as Scout nuzzled her. She felt so special to Scout and was so happy it was her that was his girlfriend - she knew Scout had told her he'd seen other lioness cubs that he's thought were nice but none of them were as nice as her. She thought herself lucky that none of them other lioness cubs decided they wanted Scout. After all Scout was gorgeous and she wouldn't know what to do without him, she loved him more and more each day she woke to see his smiling face beside her. Kala kissed Scout back affectionetly thinking of how much she loved Scout and how much he meant to her.

  15. #8855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled lovingly at Scout as he purred and purred softly into his ear as Scout nuzzled her. She felt so special to Scout and was so happy it was her that was his girlfriend - she knew Scout had told her he'd seen other lioness cubs that he's thought were nice but none of them were as nice as her. She thought herself lucky that none of them other lioness cubs decided they wanted Scout. After all Scout was gorgeous and she wouldn't know what to do without him, she loved him more and more each day she woke to see his smiling face beside her. Kala kissed Scout back affectionetly thinking of how much she loved Scout and how much he meant to her.
    Scout smiled at her. Scout considered himself lucky as well with fur the color of her she could have picked any guy shw wanted but she chose Scout. Every day from now on he'd wake up and see the glimmer in Kala's eyes and fall in love with her all over again. "I love you more then words can ever express Kala You are my whole world Kala. Ya better get some sleep tomorrow we start that journey to find Sunlight to give him the necklace I.......... I mean we made for him." Scout cuddles close beside her and gives her a kiss on the lips good night.

  16. #8856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled at her. Scout considered himself lucky as well with fur the color of her she could have picked any guy shw wanted but she chose Scout. Every day from now on he'd wake up and see the glimmer in Kala's eyes and fall in love with her all over again. "I love you more then words can ever express Kala You are my whole world Kala. Ya better get some sleep tomorrow we start that journey to find Sunlight to give him the necklace I.......... I mean we made for him." Scout cuddles close beside her and gives her a kiss on the lips good night.
    Kala smiled. "I love you more than words can ever begin to explain too Scout" Kala told him lovingly rubbing her nose with his. "Yes we should sleep, Sunlight can't be that far" Kala smiled. "Night Night Scout" Kala said lovingly before giving him a great big hug, a loving nuzzle and kissing him softly.

  17. #8857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [I'm assuming I can just be any of my characters here but do you mind if I take Timon, or can we do all the characters her?]

    Kinja darted out of the bush he was hiding behind and the unsuspecting birds scattered into the sky.
    He was a handsome young Jackal, lean and fast, not cub nor adolescent just yet. He had a glossy hazel coat and a scruffy red bunch of hair on his head.
    He panted gently and barked into the air.
    "Yeah you better fly away!" He yelled happily.

  18. #8858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    [I'm assuming I can just be any of my characters here but do you mind if I take Timon, or can we do all the characters her?]
    Bearing in mind you signed up for Timon when the RP started, go ahead ^_^ !

  19. #8859
    Senior Member Kovu The Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((*Cough* post bump for Rp'ers)0

    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

  20. #8860
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh its great....

Similar Threads

  1. Report bugs here
    By Sadiki in forum Rafiki's Tree
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: April 15th, 2013, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •