Originally posted by Mabatu
1 1/2 isn't that good. I'm not even too keen on seeing it again, so it obviously isn't something special. And as you said Nuka, it should not have poked fun at the stampede scene.
On the DVD i watched the deleted scenes, and there was one where in Digga Tunnah they sing about a meerkat who did something different and got killed or summat - it only went for 10 seconds or so but they deleted it because it adds too many characters to the movie! That just shows they aimed it at dumb little kids which is just wrong!

I enjoyed SP very much when i first saw it - actually, no. When i first saw it 5/6 years ago i didn't like it coz it had nothing i could relate to (it is largely a story about love, which kids don't get usually). But when i watched it a few months back after realizing im a LK fan, i liked it. Contrary to what others say, i don't mind Simba in the second one. I actually feel sorry for him - he understandably wants the best for his little one, and he had such a hard past...

But the fact is SP would not have existed without TLK. It even says that in the credits of SP and 1 1/2. So TLK is my favorite LK movie, and, suprise suprise, my all-time favorite movie.
yes yes I agree completely...

unfortunately for me, i was forced to watch it again about a week after i saw :mad::Ohno::roars: it because we didnt have a final exam in my band class...

i never wanted to see it again after the first time i saw it... even though it was kinda funny... and now after having seen it twice... i doubt ill ever watch it again without complaining, or going into a deep depression afterword (a depression which only loads and loads of TLK 1 can fix)

eh... i hated it...