Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird school

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Weird school

Just wanted to post about this weird thing that happened at my school.
    You see, this kid and his mate were hanging around their lockers, and one the friend dared his friend to crawl inside his locker.

So he did and his friend locked him in there!!
    The cleaners had to get him out with some lock cutters.
    Anyone else got anything weird about their school that they wanna share?:kovusmile

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Over here, you don't even have lockers in school.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really? then where do you keep your stuff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a pretty weird bunch of guys who go to your school, Miz! Nothing weird like that has happened at my school, except people climbing over the vending machines. Kids at my old school used to kick the lockers open. The darn school only gave us tiny lockers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, theres a really random guy in my year who walks like a penguin. kinda funny though he says random things like "I like chicken" in the middle of class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha - the immature boys in my old school (I haven't been to school for 3 years) used to shout out swear words in class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine don't. If they do the teacher will say "excuse me?" and everyone will look at them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Really? then where do you keep your stuff?
    Backpack and at home.

And in most classes, there are just closets, and some classes you have these tables which you can open to put stuff in.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All the lockers at our school are all battered and dinted in.

The only years that are allowed lockers are year 7, 8 and sixth form. I never had a locker in years 7 and 8 and didn't really want one to be honest. The lower school building is actually very scruffy compared to the upper school building which I'm at now.

I keep all my stuff in my bag and carry it around with me all day. I don't keep all my books so my bag isn't too heavy. I sometimes let the subject teachers keep my books, especially if they need marking. =)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    All the lockers at our school are all battered and dinted in.
    i think that could be down to me...

well, the 4 peeps from my school on the forum are mental, and they are even worse in real life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I keep all my stuff in my bag and carry it around with me all day. I don't keep all my books so my bag isn't too heavy. I sometimes let the subject teachers keep my books, especially if they need marking. =)
    That's actually a very good idea, KS.

Yea, theres a really random guy in my year who walks like a penguin. kinda funny though he says random things like "I like chicken" in the middle of class.
    XDXDXD

Sometimes at my old school, I'd raise my hand to answer the question, but when I said the real answer, I'd always think "I like eggs." on purpose, hehe. Also, my friend Emily sometimes asks "Do you like chicken bone?" for some weird reason. Then I say no, and she just cracks up. O_o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We have some lockers over here all though theres no way enough for all the school maby not even enough for one year group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    last year, and the begining of this year was the funnest at my skool, me and my group are the "weirdos" we used to play hacki sack, play on the roof, go to the playground and stuff during lunch ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We only had lockers in 6th form, and they weren't really big enough for people to fit inside...

There was loads of random stuff that happened at our school though...like the war between 4th and 6th year....4 4th year pupils got suspended for that...

Anyone else have a 'muck-up day' where you just trash things and throw eggs etc. on your last day of school? Ours was a bit pointless and we just soaked each other with water pistols...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At our school we just have small lockers that we keep our PE junk in, people could barely get their heads in, let alone their bodies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh lord.. I remember my last day of middle school... everyone was literally insane that day, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out alive of the school. It didn't help that there was a pep rally or something right before we all left, so all the kids are annoyed by the pep rally or excited about it, either way they're hyperactive, and triple that since it was the last day.

Luckily in high school I home schooled myself so I didn't have to go through that again till college.

In college this year on the last day, everyone was moving their crap out of the dorms, and the dorms stunk so BAD! It smelled like someone had dumped toxic waste all over campus >.< And there was garbage and papers and stuff flying all over the place. I ignored them all and finished loading my crap My friends and I did have a party before the end though to celebrate it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani, I've seen some funny stuff with the lockers at my old school. I have one friend who always used to climb into them just to show that he could... and then one day he got to school early and he climbed in his friend locker and when his friend opened it he jumped out and scared him It was stupid but funny.

Then there were these girls in my class who stuck someones locker closed with stickers, so it took them their whole lunch break to get them off just so that they could open the locker. And when my brother was at the school whenever he and his friends used to have an apple for lunch they'd peel off the sticker and put it inside of one of their friends lockers, so at the end of the year, the whole inside of the door was jsut covered in apple stickers, I think it's still like that.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im one of the crazy one
    Teacher throw my school bag from third floor to ground floor
    someone scratch my teacher cat
    my friend pregnant on the early ages
    skip class
    there's more but hehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    At our school we just have small lockers that we keep our PE junk in, people could barely get their heads in, let alone their bodies
    We don't even have lockers for PE. That's how much our school sucks.

Anyways, I couldn't care less. I never do PE...it's optional now.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We don't even have lockers for PE. That's how much our school sucks.

Anyways, I couldn't care less. I never do PE...it's optional now.
    LUCKY @_@ I HATE HATE HATE PE. XP Argh.