((OOC> Go Stu ^^ Ohh and As discussed, we will take it Twilight called down from ontop of Pride rock to talk to Cova and the Two rouges as those 3 had already made their way to the base of Pride Rock with the many Lionesses))

IC>
Cova Listened to the two rouges and opened her Maw to reply to them when she heard the call of Twilight above her, she Craned her neck upwards to see him peering over to Relay his wishes ?Cova. I?m allowing this young one to stay up here in the cave" To which she Nodded and waited until he had finished before looking first to the younger Lioness Kisirani.

"Very well, you heard the prince...You may return to the top of he rock, just take the path you saw me come down and stay by his side, he will show you where you may stay until he see's fit"

Her aggressive tone slightly lower as she shook rain drops from her eyeline and waited for her to begin to move before looking at the 2nd Rouge, "What do you need me to do?". Alot of the Lionesses had already moved out, a spacing of about 30 steps began to form between each defender as they circled the base of the large rock but Cova pondered the Male's words.

"I Suppose you should come with me" Her mind trying to make itself up about the Male who seemed to be quite re-assuring to the Younger female he had supposedly just met...She gave him the benefit of the doubt and also gave a slightly lighter tone to him.

"Yes...yes you follow me, we will patrol the base of the rock, it is my duty to ensure any signs of attack are relayed from my sisters back to the prince, he will then know what to do." Shaking her head again as the rain seemed to soak her very soul, its un-relenting harshness making visibility very poor.

"I would require if you could please keep a strong eye out for anything yourself.." Motioning in one direction with her head as she began to head in a clockwise direction around Pride Rocks base.

"Sorry..whats your name by the way?"