?I know the conditions in which we are in are less than desirable The prince uttered, her mind working on the statement with contempt....Wherever the wind direction took it's next course, Cova was sure to be turning her face from its ghastly blow. Squinting as she shivered from the coat of cold that surrounded her, suddenly wanting to get moving and get on with trying to warm up, rather than stay still, having to endure the weathers Wrath even more. However she stood still as were many of her fellow Lionesses, hunched together to listen to the prince's rather stirring speech about the lands they set paw upon, hearing a rather crude comment from behind her as the prince spoke...a slight snarl now appearing on Cova's lips as she knew the lioness that spoke, who else could it be....

She quickly wiped the face and held her head back up as Twilight approached her, his message conjuring negative feelings in her as she knew the grunt that was being put on her. Wanting to say something but wasn't to sure if it was appropriate, hardly saying anything as she mumbled a phrase that was not even loud enough to match the wind.

"Well i err..." The prince already having moved on to talk to the next in line Fc so instead she held her tounge and Shut her eyes tight thinking of what she would have to do...the lands around Pride rock so boggy...it wouldn't be easy coping with the whole pride and organizing them. But she grit her teeth and stepped out of Line as Twilight continued talking to Fc. Overhearing him mention about Fc leading them, a slight weight lifted as she knew there was someone now ranking above her.

Coming to the edge of the rock now as the prince mentioned if there were any questions...Her own eyes landing on that of the Rouges that stood near one another down below on the path.."what of these newcomers? Are they really to be trusted so soon?" echoing behind her as Cova's eyes squinted, she certainly didn't think so and would not be afraid to let them know it. Looking behind her to a few lionesses as she flicked her head as if to say to follow, most quickly dispersing to move behind her .

"No Questions.."

She offered back up to the prince as she leapt down the slippy path..having to be careful not to fall as she then came closer and closer to the two rouges. Eyes squinted, half due to the rain, but half due to her dis-trust, the prides safety at steak...it put her in a rather in-hospitable mood.

"you will help; or you can die...That's quite some statement...think about it" She began as the Lionesses that followed her started to pass by Cova and the two rouges in single file. Cova herself still standing in front of the Male and Female. "Follow me and all should be fine...Betray any member of this pride....and My Prince is the last thing you will have to worry about"

She uttered to the both of them, quite un-caring about her hostile nature as the pride was everything to her...Now walking between the both of them as she gestured for both of them to follow her Out to the base of Pride rock.

"Ladies if you would as per instructed spread out around the Rock base of Pride rock, we don't want anyone able to get close or inside...any signs, any smells, any hints of anything out of the ordinary and you sen the word down the line, i myself will be patrolling around the length constantly...stay insight and stay safe"

She finished as she was surprised to see the Lionesses moving to do as she asked very quickly...a little chuffed with herself as they disbanded with a minimal amount of comments or grumbles....even from her, Asha...that cynical one who thought she knew it all... old fool... Her gaze focusing on the two rouges who had yet to be instructed.

"any questions?"