Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Do Not Miss This One!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe..thats the way to go!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well long as you not miss that day... everything is fine... but If you do...
    i'm not wanna tell you and I'm sure you don't want to know eather

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Okay guys. Fish have *neither* fingers *nor* sticks ... so, either side of the Atlantic, you lose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Boos
    We should all meet in Sweden
    Close enough. I just have to find a way to cross the Baltic Sea

*Considers building a lion shaped raft*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well I can almoust jump to sweden... Or I can if I go northpart of Finland

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    Well I can almoust jump to sweden... Or I can if I go northpart of Finland
    Well in that case I'll just come with you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    let's jump over the line
    nah I think 300 Km is too far to jump... but maybe I can jump that island middle Finland and Sweden (not sure what it call but in finnish it is Ahvenanmaa )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaLKD
    but there are those here who say that the metric system is to complicted for them to learn.. lol thats so stupid....
    Yeah ... 4 quarts to a gallon and 16 oz to a pint ....?

Well, makes some sort of sense if you think in binary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, metric loving american and swede, you'll be glad to know that we actually use both, metric is current EU regulation as i understand it so it's being implemented as we speak, which means we get the best of both worlds!!!!

As for fishfingers what can i say, you're a writer LKD, have a bit of imagination Anyway, we'll have plenty of time to debate it soooon enough!!!

Meeting in Sweden!!! How IN....SANE would that be!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And when's Finland?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Naline
    Well, metric loving american and swede, you'll be glad to know that we actually use both, metric is current EU regulation as i understand it so it's being implemented as we speak, which means we get the best of both worlds!!!!
    I understand both too, I had to pass an exam in both while taking engineering back in high school...I'd say they're both easy to understand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I understand and use both, but metric is much easier, all you need is to know how to count to 10 and that is it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can use miles or kilometrs but not feets... because I'm not sure how many cm is one ft it's less then 50 but more then 40

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think it's learning either one that's hard; I know both systems enough to have some vague idea of what's going on. It's the conversions that suck. That's why we don't just switch to universally all-metric or all-english, ya know? It'd be like...a cultural overhaul. Those things take years. And then it'd get all political, too. Don't forget the staunch old people who form societies and organizations devoted to keeping the old system.

Think we'll ever establish whether "color" or "colour" is more correct? Howbout "realise" or "realize"? Depends whether you're in the UK or not. All I know is, as much as I like Britain, I'll never be completely at home in a place that recognizes fries as chips. *grabs his nearest English buddy and shakes him by the shoulders* It's the round ones that are chips! You can't have it both ways-- the ROUND ones I tell you!! *goes mad and convulses on the floor*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *reads8 Okay.. I caught up here and I agree 100% with Jazon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena
    I'll never be completely at home in a place that recognizes fries as chips.
    Uhoh!!! Looks like another 'fishfingers/fishsticks' debate!!!! Mwahaha!!!!

And, at the end of the day!!! We were here first so ner ner ner ner ner!!!! jk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Naline
    Uhoh!!! Looks like another 'fishfingers/fishsticks' debate!!!! Mwahaha!!!!

And, at the end of the day!!! We were here first so ner ner ner ner ner!!!! jk
    speaking of that.. when you get out here I have something so funny relating to FISHSTICKS and TLK doood!!! when I show you, you can be the one to expalin it here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My imaginary friend says you all have serious mental disorders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shusky, don't listen to him. I saw him the other day and he was wearing a LLAMA on his HEAD.

He said it gave him magic cheese powers, and he let me have some if I would keep quie-- umm....

...I said nothing. *points around accusingly* YOU ALL HEARD NOTHING!! *eats a chip and leaves*

*a round one*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ROTFL!!!!!!!! You all are great! Anyway, if we all wanted to meet, where would it be?