Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Kael's Art Fair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kael's Art Fair

Heya~!

So as I was saying I got loads of tlk art, but I'm way too shy to post it anywhere out in public. I'd love to share it with some of you guys, show you pics I've made, the comic pages I drew and get some feedback, maybe some advice... I'd love to involve some of good tlk fans into my projects to get as much fun out of it as possible.

If anyone is interested and willing, please add me on skype ^^ kael_tiger@hotmail.com

Don't worry, I don't bite, nor am I expecting anyone to voice chat- I use skype as an instant messenger as well as a mean for p2p file transfer =)

Anyways, hope to see you soon =3

~Kael

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    After seeing a few pieces of art from you I say you shouldn't really be too shy to make an account and post some of your stuff on one of the art sites. There is far worse stuff than yours in those sites, in fact I think by just seeing the two pictures you showed me, that you actually have quite a bit of talent. Also it's the best way to get feedback, pointers and to improve really.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ooh, I'd love to see some of your work! And I'm pretty sure there are others here who would too; we've quite a few artsy people around, hehe!

I'm also all up for helping you out with feedback and critique if you're looking for any That reminds me of the little critique thread I had on this board some time ago, actually, before it disappeared into the void... I should get that up and running again xP

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is that some of your art in your avatar? If so, it looks pretty good. No need to be shy about showing your art, we've all had to start off somewhere before. I found one of the ways I could improve (besides trial and error) was to post my art on art sites so I could get feedback and critique. I'd love to see some more art from you, and if you need any feedback/critique, I'm up for giving you some too.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, my Avatar was made by me ^^' I'm glad to see that there is so many nice people willing to help out. As to the art sites, I do use them, I have two galleries up and running, I even make a living out of commissions, but lion king art is something that caused me a little bit of a hassle so I'm taking baby steps with it. TLK community can be rather harsh at times when it comes to things it doesn't like. That's why I prefer personal approach where I can talk with someone giving me feedback and defend myself, or end conversation when it become too heated. Last time I posted lion king stuff on web, I got quite a lot nasty and spiteful comments ^^" So again, if anyone wants to chat and have a looksie at my works... and help me out with my comic project, I'd LOVE to add ya guys on skype =)

~Kael

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I too am interested in seeing some of your work and I'm all in for sharing constructive criticism and some advice too.
    I see you have a reason to be shy about showing your work publicly, and that's ok, if you feel more comfortable like that. Nonetheless, I can assure you that if you eventually post your art here, you won't get any harshness nor spiteful comments as feedback. I don't know what kind of people have citicized your work that way, but as far as I can tell we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour here. We're all like a family, giving helpful advice and not biting each other

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    Ooh, I'd loveThat reminds me of the little critique thread I had on this board some time ago, actually, before it disappeared into the void... I should get that up and running again xP
    Oooh yesss, I second that. We should push that a bit more =P

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^ Thirded.

Also I think you shouldn't be shy to post at all! Your avatar is adorable and I'm sure your art is too. ^^

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho