Hi Audra, I actually replied to your message on my wish list, but I'll say it here too.

Don't worry about not having my drawing on time, it's alright. I supposed you would have had some complication. I understand it because I know things like these happen, I've been there too before. I actually started with my drawing for Kanu a bit late too because of how busy I've been lately with work. I was lucky to find some time spaces to finish it, but I know how it feels when unexpected things happen and we have to delay things. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with the flooding in your house, it must have been hard to deal with. That situation is a much more important priority than my drawing, and I perfectly understand it.

As for me, I'm very patient, and I care more about seeing everyone in Lea happy and in peace with each other. I look forward to see your drawing soon, but I don't want you to feel rushed or anything, take your time with it, it's really ok I really appreciate that you still want to do it.

Christmas is almost over, but I'll still wish your days to be full of happiness. Merry Christmas!