Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Lion King music

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lion King music

Hi everybody,
    probably you know, that I'm interested in music a lot.
    I want to tell you and show you a little bit more than only described what I'm doing.

I'm trying to compose my own version of the Lion king music, and also music from others films or serials, It was hard way to underestand what is music, her essence and beauty. (Chords, scales, notes, minor, major, etc.) It took me about 6 years of my life to practise, first I learned how to play on flute, after that was clarinet, one year later sax than drums and now others breath instrument and piano/keyboard ... that was what I'm learned. But I never love playing etudes, classical music, practising sheets of notes I extremely hate it so I started trying to play my own music .... from TLK... the first song what I ever could play, was Can you feel on my clarinet, which is my best instrument, than was I just can't wait, middle part of Circle of life, Hakuna matata, this land and little bit from Shadowland ... and yea The Lion sleeps tonight. When I started practise on my keyboard I realy enjoyed it, couse I felt much more free than on clarinet and I learned the remaining song from the LK. Sure I can play a different songs, for example - theme from Narnia, Armageddon, Yesterday, We are the champions, Popcorn and muuuuch more other music.

I want to here post my own work, firstly I show you my beginnings. This is 2.5 old video, it's one month after what I firstly have in my paws a keyboard ...
    And this is result. (Be tolerant please, couse this is my first and oooold piano play to camera... :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmEgaarGxo

When I'll be at home I record other songs and if you'll love this, I can show you much more.

And if you something new (your own works) post it here I want to see what you are doing.

And last thing what I want to say you ... If you have any wish (if you want to something to play for you) just write here I try to make your wish real :P

Thank's a lot
    Within the memory of lion
    The search for happiness has never ended,
    but the gates of pride will ever be closed,
    for those conqueror who are only hungry,
    for power and might.
    We know that the real power and might
    isn't made out of battle and fight
    it's the immortal yearning
    for peace, love and understanding
    in the hearts of everyone who light touches...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sweet Lord Mufasa! That was a beautiful cover there I'll be looking forward to hear more of you, Askaru, you're awesome

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, you're really good. I wonder if you can play King of Pride Rock? That would be awesome if you could. In fact, any TLK composition by you would be awesome. Thanks for sharing that beautiful piece of music with us. I look forward to hearing much more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was a pleasure to listen to. Sounded pretty flawless to my ears. And here I thought you said you were a beginner keyboard player.. .
    I have a bunch of sheet TLK sheet music I need to get learning so I can record something for this thread.. I've already uploaded CYFTLT, Hakuna matata and To Die For, but those were all recorded on a laptop built-in mic, and they're pretty old too (they're accessible on my photobucket account, to which there is a link in the "Revo's Stuff" -thread).. I could probably get them re-recorded if people would be interested.

Apart from those I have (in order of difficulty [and thus in the order I'd probably be able to record them]) Love Will Find A Way, King of Pride Rock, Be Prepared and JCWTBK.
    If you want any of those sheet music to try them out yourself, I can get them scanned for you .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Leorgathar: It will be my pleasure, thanks a lot.

King Simba: Well King of the Priderock ... hmm you will ascend up the rock and ROAR again? :P

Revo: Thanks, you¨re tru I was ... about 20 days of practise ... now I think it's quite better with my playing. Just upload them here I want to watch and head too.
    for power and might.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's me again ...

I've got a problem ... well I'm able to play King of the Priderock now, but I broke my video camera so I must record it to my phone ... but I'll be a horible video quality and sounds will not be perfect ... can you hear it or not?
    for power and might.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gah, I listened to the piece, but then I never commented In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it, was really beautiful.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Marching and Concert Band Geek Zulama's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow just wow... I'm speechless.

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!

Can you do "To Die For" please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its Great...awesome.I like it.

Sarger