Very nice thread Revo i think i want in on this.

My Moral, compared to the "common" one is one that is strictly down the toilet, i mean so far down that a person with a normal moral probably wouldn't like me very much, okay its not THAT bad but let me lay down how i think on things.

well having no....erh....great litrature guide, or divine figure to influence me or my "Moral Rule book" all my Moral basis come from being raised and basically my own idea and influences.

but lets see if i can take a...ehh..good example where my family and i have had some heated arguments.

in the world of gaming, shooting people is about as well accepted as buying a fruit at the grocery store, and why shouldn't it be? i mean its not real, i completely agree with that and i myself play Violent video games every day, and i myself havent been in a fight my entire life "good 22 years"

but thats not the point, now we get to the real "icky" stuff i guess ya could say, im sure you all remember a good while ago there came out this "sick" game from the Japanese market called "Rapelay" or something like that.

in short the game basically went on about how you were supose to seduce young girls and then eventually rape them.

now before anything i want to say that this game is tasteless, wrong, immoral, and should not have been made in the first place.

do i want it banned?

no.

Why you may wonder then?, well the thing is i live by my own "Moral" code that as long as its not real its okay, no matter what it encourages
And why you say do i not fight for the case of this game not being around?.
Well its the same with violent video games, Is it so vastly different to blow someones brains out, and then to rape someone ? (im talking morality diffrence here) I mean you cant measure that in anyway.

Every time i hear some house wife wanting to ban the next GTA game becouse its immoral for the children, or uses one or a fiew events off people going " bonkers" and starting to run over people GTA Style, then i always find myself saying.

"Just becouse a fiew people who obviesly do not have proper mental health cant handle the game, dose that mean we other "normal" people should be banned from our simple and plain fun?.

No i dont think so, and though it pains me to say it the same should apply for this "rape game".

just because its not of my taste or Alley, what right do i have to call a BAN on it?, im sure there are alot of people who played that game who are in no way or sense a rapist , i mean there are couples who do "Rape fantasy's" in the bed shouldn't that be banned as well?

I guess this is a good example on a "trapped by your own Moral" kind of sense, i belive in the freedom of speech but even more so do i believe in the freedom of fantasy, moraly i think there is 200000 miles between having a fantasy and actually doing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a general topic on my Moral, i kind of go with a fiew requirments.

- The people involved have to have enough life experience and intelligence to make their own choose
on the subject matter (general rule is 18)

- They know the consequent s in doing it

- As long as it don't hurt anyone else directly or in-directly its ok.

im trying to think up more "rules" but ...i really cant, im a very Open person, and i think that if people enjoy what little immoral thing they are doing, they should keep at it as long as everyone's on the clear, and no one gets hurt " Mentally, Economicly, Physicality, AKA in all subjects"

then of course there are the Moral Stalemates ( i think its called?)

For example, if A Fathers child gets kidnapped and they have to do horribul stuff, or even kill an other human to get thier child back, otherwise the child will die, i mean whats the right thing to do here?.

Morally there is no right thing to do, all i can say is that i would do anything to save a loved one, and i mean Anything. Morally right or not, i would not care.

hope you guys don't hate me for this, and manage to get throw this cluster F#"¤" wall of text of mine