FAVOURITES
Good character: Kovu
Bad character: Scar, of course
Character all-round: Simba or Kovu for sure
Song: Endless Night, but from the movie itself, Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
Musical score: King of Pride Rock
Scene: Rafiki and Simba talking about the past. But also, this ->
Quote: "Oh yes, the past can hurt, but you can either run from it, or learn from it"

THEORIES
Where did Scar‘s scar come from? Maybe Mufasa was secretly abusive. Nah, I think Scar gave himself the scar to look cool. hipster Scar.
Who is Nala‘s father? According to the creators of the film, it's either Mufasa or Scar. Icky to us, common to real life lions. My bet is on Scar.
How did Simba grow so big eating grubs? He ate all of the predators that attacked Timon and Pumbaa (from the Timon and Pumbaa show)
SFX/SEX in the stars? SEX
How did Nala escape the Pridelands? She obviously teamed up with Gopher, and he dug a big hole for her to crawl through to escape. *nods*
Is Scar Nuka‘s father? Yeah, pretty sure. I mean, how many lions could Zira have... ya know

OTHER
If you could change any one thing in the TLK movies, what would it be? Better animation/theatrical release for The Lion King II, more time spent on the animation and story in general
How did you get into the fandom? I started by RPing on Yahoo Groups so long ago 2000-2003 (not sure what year actually)
Why do you love TLK? Good story, good animation, good music - what's not to love?
Will you ever get sick of TLK? I wouldn't say I got 'sick' of it, but I do go through long periods of time of not watching it.
Your favourite TLK thing that you own? Mm... this will sound self-praising but, my lion-king inspired fanart. It's unique and mine alone, so, it's special to me
Ever named a pet after a TLK character? I would have, if any of my pets' personalities or appearances resembled them, but so far, no.
Any additional thoughts: