Wow... what a thread! Took me completely by surprise.

Okay, so I guess now it's my turn to answer your questions this week, right? Here we go

Quote Originally Posted by Safila View Post
Favourite dessert ?
I really can't decide. I love so many different kinds of desserts.... In summer, I love all kinds of ice cream. Or "panna cotta" is also delicious, especially with strawberries. Yummi! And in fall/winter I love cake or cookies.

Do you have a special book you read to your daughter at bedtime ?
My daughter loves all kinds of books at the moment. When I take her to bed, however, I usually choose one of those four:

Attachment 646

This one is very special. I bought it many years ago when I was still at university. It can be translated as "Close your eyes, little Tiger" and it is about a little tiger who doesn't want to go sleep. He's always finding excuses and his mum comforts him. It's so cute!

Attachment 647

This one is in (Aussie-)English and I got it from my sister-in-law. She lives in Australia and this book is really cute, too. It has this nice Koala puppet.

Attachment 648

This one was a gift she just got recently, so it's still new any exciting for her and I'd say that's her current favourite.
It's about a little duck called "Nellie" who wants to go to bed. But first she has to say good night to all her friends. Like fishes, birds, a frog and some snails. My daughter calls this book the "gack gack"-Book. "Gack, Gack" the noise a goose makes in German and she still thinks every bird is like a goose

And here is a book I'll read to her when she's a little bit older. It's English, too and I really liked the movie so much, I just had to get that book *gg*

Attachment 649

Have you ever got a speeding ticket ?
No, thank God, I haven't. I'm a very careful driver though.

Favourite female singer at the moment?
That one is quite hard. I don't have a special favourite singer at all, so I can't really tell. I only listen to popular songs when I listen to the radio in my car. When I'm at home I prefer soundtracks or Disney music.