Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are all your pet Peeves?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah.. you reminded me of a few I had forgotten as well...

-Babies (this can range from any age, not just infants..) who cry loudly in stores, theaters, restaurants, basically anywhere within my listening range.
    -People who know nothing about computers at all, suddenly calling you over and say 'Okay, how do I do this' -__-;;;
    -People that throw there garbage anywhere instead of in a garbage bin or even better a recycle bin!
    -And people that generalize all country music as bad (chances are you have only heard the crappy lyrics)
    -People that only like music for the music, instead of the lyrics. Listen to what you are singing x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Ah.. you reminded me of a few I had forgotten as well...

-Babies (this can range from any age, not just infants..) who cry loudly in stores, theaters, restaurants, basically anywhere within my listening range.
    -People who know nothing about computers at all, suddenly calling you over and say 'Okay, how do I do this' -__-;;;
    -People that throw there garbage anywhere instead of in a garbage bin or even better a recycle bin!
    -And people that generalize all country music as bad (chances are you have only heard the crappy lyrics)
    -People that only like music for the music, instead of the lyrics. Listen to what you are singing x)
    Sorry I don't listen to much Country music. All the country music I ever heard from my experience was very sad That's what I didn't like about it. You know now that I think about Country Music is ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's some more...

- People who talk behind other people's backs, i.e talking about another person and *****ing about them.
    - Sp@mmers.
    - Parents... especially when they're telling you what you can/can't do.
    - Classical music... rap music (some exceptions may be made if the song doesn't have too much rap included in it.)
    - My sister.
    - Seagulls... once we were at Whitby and we were having some fish and chips for lunch. My dad was stood there eating his portion whilst a seagull swooped down and stole a chip from him... he had to throw the full portion away because it kept attacking him for food.
    - Computer illiterate people... i.e, my dad. My mum knows the basics about computers so she's okay.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    _People who don't like rap[Little Exception to people here on Lea]

-Kids screaming

- People who seem to speed down the highway, cut you off, Honk their horn loudly if there's one second of delay, etc. etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    - Learner drivers... especially when they travel at 20MPH down a road where everyone drives at 30MPH.
    - Joy riders.
    - Youths.
    - Vandalism... especially if it's stuff like "Rachel woz eya '05" etc.
    - People who hang out around the shop fronts or on other people's garden walls. Probably fits into the "Youths" and "Vandalism" category.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    - Learner drivers... especially when they travel at 20MPH down a road where everyone drives at 30MPH.
    I can't believe it I irritated KS and I didn't even know it.

Anyway I believe I have some more.....

Smokers[ I am sorry to anyone that smokes. It's not smokers in general that bother me it's smokers that smoke even though you ask them to stop/ where it's prohibited not too.]

People who go to bars just for the sole purpose of ummmmmmmmmm........ you know what forget it.

Grafitti

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    I can't believe it I irritated KS and I didn't even know it.
    Hehe, well, everyone who wants to at least drive needs to learn how to drive first. I'll be the same when it comes to my time...no doubt about it. They make all learners travel at that speed limit especially on that road.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Would you really want a n00b speeding down the highway beside you? x)

-Old people drivers! They're so slow x)

This isn't a pet peeve, it's just gross but..
    -Parents kissing, ewwww xD

-Also, people who blow their nose in a restaurant. Go to the bathroom or something if you're going to make it known to the world <<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Hehe, well, everyone who wants to at least drive needs to learn how to drive first. I'll be the same when it comes to my time...no doubt about it. They make all learners travel at that speed limit especially on that road.
    I think it would be more annoying to have Learner drivers barreling down the highway at 75 miles an hour. But that's just me.

Another thing that ticks me off are driving instructors, you make one tiny mistake and you fail. I failed mine when I was driving on the grass. Turned me off of driving for good.

Gas prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it would be more annoying to have Learner drivers barreling down the highway at 75 miles an hour. But that's just me.

Another thing that ticks me off are driving instructors, you make one tiny mistake and you fail. I failed mine when I was driving on the grass. Turned me off of driving for good.

Gas prices.
    My sister passed her driving test first time round. However, it took my parents a few tries to pass.

Anyways, back on topic...

- People who seem to think it's smart or clever to actually push in front of you in a queue.
    - Flight delays... especially if they're over 2/3 hours long. One delay was well over 12 hours long and that was after being transported to another airport from the original airport we were supposed to be departing from.
    - Carousels at the airport... no reason why. I just find them annoying for some reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    - Gas prices
    - People who throw their cigar(ette) butts out the window of their car.
    - Lack of punctuation and grammar
    - Lots of spelling mistakes (a few are okay)
    - Illegal immigrants
    - Overly stubborn parents
    - Adults who act like 50 yar old kids
    - People who reading over my shoulder (especially when I'm posting or writing)
    - Political idiots who are trying to keep my drivers liscence away from me until I'm 18 instead of 16 (I'm so close!)
    - Stupid people
    - Politics
    - MySpace
    - Elitism
    - Terrorism
    - People who drive stupidly
    - People who choose to be ignorant
    - Having to teach
    - Being forced to learn something that has no point, use, or function
    - People who won't give you a chance to speak
    - When someone constantly ignores you
    - When people complain about their love life to you
    - Spam, adware, spyware, ads, etc.
    - Racist, sexist, biased, etc commments
    - People who don't know what they're talking about
    - People who only pretend to know what you're talking about
    - When doctors say stuff like "I see, I see, mmhmm. I see."
    - Whiny people (children and adults)
    - Blue screens of death
    - Error messages that tell you nothing
    - Frequent high-speed internet outages
    - Slander & libel
    - People who think they're "all that"
    - People who do, sell, make, etc drugs
    - Extremely drunk people
    - People who come to school high
    - People who smoke pot in school bathrooms
    - Girls who are pregnant before they're even 18
    - People who won't give other people a chance
    - People who don't care about school and just disrupt class and make it harder for other people to learn

Long list... and that's not all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate:

Gay People
    People who dislike racism
    Dannon Yogurt
    People who think we actually went to the moon
    Christian
    Muslims
    Jewish people
    People who speak their mind
    Excessive political correctness
    People who support the US

I'm annoyed by:
    Un-carpeted floors
    New shoes
    Old shoes
    Shoes

Yes, that was all sarcasm =P

Really though, I'm annoyed by people who are intolerant of other people, homophobia, being over-sensitive, people who constantly complain about everything but won't do a darn thing to fix it, people who deny all evidence for something for no logical reason and people who don't think before they speak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pntbll is my pet peeve hehe, j/k buddy ^^

However friends can definitely become a pet peeve. One of my friends for instance is a great person, but like PS stated, all she ever talks about is her love life "

Love life discussions, that is my pet peeve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I forgot the biggest pet peeve of them all, thank you Dakota for reminding me..

MATH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh geez, not Maths. I can't believe I forgot that one. I've just had to complete some GCSE coursework for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah yeah, Shakespeare. I've gotta write an essay for that which has to be done before Summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -Yaoi/Slash worshippers. Like some others said, I don't see the reason to seperate het and slash... it's all good.
    -Homophobes. Yargh.
    -People who haven't even seen a movie/read a book/listened to a song, and automatically label it as "crap". Like my friend, Ms. Star Wars Sucks. Guess what? She's only seen Episode II. YEAH, GREAT MOVIE TO JUDGE THE WHOLE SERIES BY.
    -This type of person.
    -MARY SUES. ;____;
    -GARY STU'S ;____;
    -Myspace
    -People who say Harry Potter is "evil". Yes, I'm SURE, that after reading HP, little kids wave around sticks and mutter curses in attempts to kill people, or attempt voodoo in their backyards. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL.

There are more.. but.. I'll add them later. Or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When people say "people who" rather than "when people"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While their parents were still asleep. And Scout was also still asleep. Ballard the explorer couldn't seem to get to sleep. "Psst, Scout you awake"Ballard whispered. "Psst Scout" She whispered louder. Ballard shakes him lightly to get him up. But Scout was so tired he was out cold. Ballard being the adventuring type she was tiptoed out of the cave she'd be back in a few hours. Hours pass. Morning comes. Scout yawns.... "Good morning Ballard...... oh Ballard's gone". He puts his head back down it takes Scout a minute to comprehed what he just said. "Ballard's gone"? Scout yells worriedly. He looks all around the cave. Something was terribly wrong Scout knew it. He wakes his dad and mom up. We got to save Ballard, I just know she's in trouble" He says really starting to worry about his friend.
    What?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    What?
    Oh wrong thread by mistake sorry I feel so stupid now. See what happens when you post at ten at night?