Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tough choice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ditto here...

Originally posted by Simba_TLK
    ah i get it
    thats certainly different to around here in Aus then
    it doesnt matter who is driving the car, as long as the car is insured by the owner
    Ditto here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
    the

Yet then I see an old lady ... bleeding that badly she couldn't have walked there herself... and no one else is around.... now one of them the love or the friend must have done this... if one was capable of this would you really want them in your car?!? ... so I'd call the authorities and have this investigated while the old lady (whom may have been suicidal and had done this to herself at the bus stop...) would be taken to the hospital... all in all the 'best' thing to do concerning the world we live in today, is be careful, not quick to assume everyone an 'innocent bystander'... you never know...

exactly, it'd be really strange to see the friend and your "true" love let some old lady die and have nothing to do with it..

then there's the chance that it was all a set up so they can steal you car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starlioness
    exactly, it'd be really strange to see the friend and your "true" love let some old lady die and have nothing to do with it..

then there's the chance that it was all a set up so they can steal you car
    Maybe both of them are blind?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Drive to my insurance agent, take out a life insurance plan on the lady and the friend, go back, push the friend out in front of an oncoming bus, let the lady die, say it was all an accident, collect the money, and go spend it frivilously with my lover.

If there wasn't a trick to the question that was already solved, I'd take the old lady for help; human life is more important than a friend or a lover having to walk home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so what if your Friend and Lover had the same injuries as the old lady? who would you take then? ... then again, if the bus was coming .the bus can take them to the hospital or whatever... I don't wan't icky blood stains on my car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can always line the cars seats with...

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...sterid=5051132

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so how come these things don't come in Seat Covers?

but I think Pntball has the right Idea, though I would take out policies on all 3 of them and be thrice as rich!

although if my friend and lover were blind.. I wouln't let em drive my car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starlioness
    so what if your Friend and Lover had the same injuries as the old lady? who would you take then? ... then again, if the bus was coming .the bus can take them to the hospital or whatever... I don't wan't icky blood stains on my car
    I'd tell all three to buck up and walk their butts to the hospital; cuz they aren't gettin in my car unless they're paying to have the interior redone.

That reminds me, if all three were injured, I'd just hold a quick auction. Start the bidding at $100,000 to save their life and work up from there

On a side note, I didn't curse that entire post *Is proud*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i said my One True Love....i know that if i saw G----- on the floor covered in blood, i would want to save him as quickly as possible.

savd the youngest first....they hav more to lose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got it. We would go on a road trip to see TLKoB in New York before the old lady dies.

And if I had to choose, I'd probably pick the old lady.

However, there is a way to take all of them. Tell the old lady you're gonna commit suicide, she'll say "no, take me to the hospital instead." now she'll be your friend. then tell the old lady to take off the mask she's wearing. now she looks 20 years younger. and then she becomes your lover. and you take her to the hospital in order to save the old lady, your friend, and your lover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    meh i've chosen "other" because first i wld yell at my friend to help me, and yell to someone else *wich will hopefully by accident be the "true love"* and then get the old lady (with help of the 2 other persons ore maybe more) and get her to the hospital...

but at my age... so 14... i think i'd first call at someone to help that lady and then walk away... there's nothing i can do after all, harsh but true