Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does it show that you like TLK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Outside of my house, it's hard to see I like TLK, unless you see my doodles on my binders and stuffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the only way anybody will find out i really like TLK would be, if they see my room or my computer

other than that, nothing short of me telling them, will let them suspect too much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm I don't have a lot of TLK items to wear (I got just one t-shirt of TLK) but I don't hide my liking Lion King, I listen to TLK music and are quite open about it and it hasn't generated any problems for me, after all every person I have met seems to agree that TLK is one of Disney's best movies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have any TLK t-shirts. The only time people can tell that I'm a big fan of TLK is either on the internet or in my bedroom where I store all my DVDs and CDs relating to TLK. =)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I also have a Nala shirt that was made at Disneyworld for me quite a few years ago. (And it still fits me) But I haven't worn it in a long time because the sleeve is ripped. (I need to fix that!)

Also people can tell I like TLK when they see me doodle TLK characters.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooohhh yes :P

i have a couple patches on my backpack taht i carry around allmost everywere, and i waer my tlk shirt whenever i can :P so you could say it shows a bit ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm...People know that I am obsessed with basketball and that I like the Utah Jazz, because I have about 5 jerseys (including one that I had made with "Rugar" on the back"). Then I have a few Corona shirts, so people ask if I like Corona (which I do). But I do have a Simba pin that says "Leo" on it, and I have 2 lion decals, a Simba decal, and a decal that says "Got Lion?" on the back of my car...but people always ask me if I'm a Leo when they refer to those...and I always reply "Hell Yeah!"...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My close friends all know, naturally there's NO way the couldn't, heh. But I bought a TLKoB shirt when the show was in my neck of the woods, and I wear it, oh, every week or so =) even at school sometimes. I also have a cub simba pin and a Scar pin on my backpack, amongst my Disneyland and California Adventure ones...

So, it DOES show, a little, but you'd have to be looking for it. I get a few people once in a while that notice and say something about it (to which I take the subject excitedly, to say the least ) but normally I try to fit in with, uh, everyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not really, I try to stay out of the spotlight of others for the most part IRL

But, if someone were to come into my dorm down in Nashville, they'd know I love wildlife since all of my posters are animals of some sort. And I have my Disney movie collectiona nd my TLK Special Edition frame and lithos ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have some shirts and a hat. I will post some photos in the merchandise thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope. Nobody IRL knows how much I like TLK. I love TLK, but I'm not really obsessed with it (I'm only obsessed with scar).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *glances at Simba keychain, TLK t-shirts, plushies, and pins strewtled around room*

No.. not at all.. <_< >_> <_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People can't usualy find my obsession untill they walk into my room, I gave a quarter of one of my walls with a crapload of tlk dvds/cds, pictures and my desktop is usually somthing tlk related.(no plushies though, I just don't do them). I have 2 TLKoB shirts as well as a cap, but they're on display cause I don't want to mess them up .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    I'm only obsessed with scar
    And who can blame you? Scar is certainly very sexy x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah not much don't have many frineds round here, offline of course...
    You couldn't really say i liked the lion king, because the pics are in my folder, only 3 videos and 2 games, and the littly frizzy nala thing.
    which she sits next to me when i sleep, well she sits on the matress that i have up against the wall, and my singing lion and mouse. and maybe my cd player but i very rarely take my tlk cd's to school, becuse one of these kids that hangs around with me, he is real annoying but the only one who is good enough to talk to, he is always taking me earphones off me and listening to my music... Maybe i should scare him by talking all my forgien and english TLK cd's in...
    And i got the bored game too, which i brought off of some teacher at school, i think ppl could tell i liked it then because some girl asked me if she could have it, and i went no i love this too much...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fear The Paw
    I probably have more TLk shirts than some of you actually own. hehe
    It's true.

I don't have anything specifically TLK which I wear regularly except my Scar and TLKoB San Francisco T-shirts. I do have some small lion and tiger plushes on the dashboard of my truck, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um, nobody at all would know, at all. Not even my parents or my best friends. I'm not completely obsessed i just like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sometimes I randomly burst out humming TLK tunes, but not in public. At my summer camp, when everyone sang country songs for fun, I sang TLK songs . I tell people my favorite movie is TLK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope, my obbsession doesn't show at all. Even if you walked in my room you wouldn't be able to tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it does show for me :P my car keys has a beany baby Simba on it its about 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inch tall. and i also have on my Book Cover a book cover of Kovu

Kovu The Lion
    Fear My Roar

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.